[Resolved]  Sanework Technologies Pvt. Ltd. — Cheater and fraud company

There is one fraud comany at Ahmedabad named Sanework Technologis. It recognized it self as Profitable solutions provider. On comanies web site, you will find so many fake things like Quality, Products and Services. But, its actual business is cheating client and employees. Comanie's CEO Mr. Patel is hiring highly paid employess and get done one project within 15 to 25 days. Project become live without any documentation and then he just blame to employees for any silly reason. He exploits employees so much and force them to leave the organization before month or within 40 days so, he don't require to pay to employess salary. This is happening frequently. Company offer high salary initialy to employess. When employee join and work for one month he/she doesn't get anything. CEO force employees to stay night and hold meetings in night. Company hiring employess in big numbers. This is serious issue. Company and his CEO play with employees career. This should be bring out so, no body go for interview and cheatad by company. CEO may close the company after earning so much from employees. This should be stopped. Pls do needful if any body can do.

Comments

Hi All,

I have a huge regret that I didnt do this 1 year back what amul has done, I wish I cud help people help knowing sanework the way amul is doing( great job amul)

I wud like to share my experience i m x employee of sanework and m also victim of so called CEO(who doesnt even know the meaning of ceo) of this company, this is 100% true that this person is cheat and fraud he has cheated whale of clients and employees also, when we were in business development we came across n no. of clients using abusing language for this person...what we observerd he gets few offshore projects, hires employees n when he gets his work done he terminates employees showing their faults, and doesnt even pay remaining salary (me and my other coulligues has faced the same) n this way he plays with employee's career n morale, this person shud be inprisoned becoz this is not only matter loss of money and time and career but mental harrasment also.

Who ever wants to go against this person give me your contact no. or i.d. i'll definitely help you...

n yeah Mr. Yogesh Patel and all his dogs if you want to know my name...gi'me ur no. I'll surely come infront ...n this is my challenge...If you have guts to listen the truth come in front...bcoz this is a public forum i cant use that language (which you understand better) over here...so better we will talk on phone.. I'll wait for your reply here...

Hi Friends,

I am one of the X employees of Sanework Technologies and Kmine Corporation. Some very good and brave person has forwarded me this link and my thoughts have got words and am dropping you my plea here.

I was very proud when I joined hands with Mr. Yogesh Patel, the CEO of the said organisation. But all my dreams vanished when the true colours of Mr. Patel appeared. I would not say that its his fault that he has come out as a person like what he is today, because he is not a good professional or talented person, but am just giving a benefit of doubt that his upbringing and family culutre reflects his overall personality and thinking. Which according to me is vernacular, orthodox, shrwed and selfish. Its my experience and peception about Mr. Patel. Nobody should have a problem in that, right Mr. Patel?

Second thing I experienced was about salary payment. Yes, like every other employee I was not an exception. The salary payment was irregular sometimes and sometimes very much delayed. There are severe loop holes in the offer and appointment letter the benefit of which is derived by Mr. Patel at the cost of employees stake. I care a damn for money I lost just because my financial condition was better at that time. But I am concerned for my friends who have lost their almost half salary because of irresponsible behaviour of Mr. Patel. I hope Siji is taking note of this since being in HR. The concern is also about mental torture and other personality disorders I had just because of Mr. Patel. No blame game, Mr. Patel, the truth has to remain truth. I request Mr. Patel in the name of Shri Swaminarayan, that please call and pay the all balance salary amount to their suffered employees at the earliest. This just a humble request.

Third, just because any major action is yet to be taken and people are patient, Mr. Patel, you must not take this silence as a joke. It is just a peace before the cyclone waiting to come in your life! I am not warning you, just advising you as an X and suffered employee. So what you have forgotten your 'Sanskars'? I can not do that. I sitll have to tell you where you are right and where you are going wrong.

Fourth, being a business developer and a market person, I am completely agreed to the above facts of the reputation of Sanework Technologies and Kmine corporation in the market and industry as well.

Fifth, here are few things that no one would be able to deny about Mr. Patel's behaviour :

1. You are considered late for the day, eventhough you have informed Mr. Patel about any urgency in the office if you enter into office at certain time. But if the same thing is done by his favourite employees or by himself, its the necessecity. Can I know why? Is not your organisation with equal opportunity? Do you still claim it to be the CMM level 3 or 5 company? I seriously need an explaination from Siji on this. I would be privileged if I can have that, Siji.. I hope you are noticing this, Siji.

2. You have no rights to fall ill or do little human behaviour (like talking to colleagues, sharing regular employee talks etc.) because you are always watched by Mr. Patel on his CCTV. Why? is that the CMM level 3 or 5 company? I need to understand this.

3. Your Boss (Mr. Patel in this case) can any day send his persons to check at your home that what are you doing and why are you doing so. What does that mean? does he have no trust at all on his employees? why?

4. Your Boss can any day wake you up and ask to put the resignation else he will be terminate you for some stupid reason! how rediculious is that!!! Can I know why? Again, when he terminates you, you will not be paid the one month salary according to the appointment letter, which actually according to recruitment law, is wrong. I hope, Siji is taking a note of it.

5. Finally, If you are doing all this crap, than atleast pay to the employee for what he is entitled to and while releiving from your company as a professional, give him/her the letter of releiving from your services. Siji, have you noticed?

At the end, I just would like to make a humble request to Mr. Yogesh Patel, that doing business is not doing a lecutre. It requires guts more that the money of your father. It takes patient and calm to reach at certain level. It takes lot o[censored]nderstanding and compatibility with your employees to produce results if the motives are not of opting SHORT CUTS. Its takes dedicationa and enterprenureship in real sense once the business is established and not at the time of inception. Mr. Patel, one last thing I always wanted to ask you is that you always kept saying me that your passion is teaching. On that contradictory thought, can I ask you that if that is so, what made you come into doing business and not teaching? is teaching equal to doing business? Mr. Patel, this is unfair with yourslef and it is downloaded to others.

And finally, good news for all guys... recently few Patel's visas are banned for America and other prominent countries for the charges of encouraging and expanding illegal activities. One gets what one has seeded! May god bless you all here. Prayers for all suffered and prayers for Mr. Patel that god gives him courage to stay underground. Jay Swaminarayan.
Hi All,
I am client of Sanework Technology. Sanework CEO is guy and cheater. His attitude is very bed. He is a lier person.I give my project to Sanework because of india's culture but this guy makes bed impression of indian people. I send one letter to indian assembly for this person and its fraud company. Indian Police need to take proper against against this bastered guy.
Hello guys / gals also..,

Every body is against to So called BOSS ..but why a single person is not tacking a action against him..that i cant understand..

After all we are right & in favor of truth than we do u waiting for?
i discussed it with my loyal frd, He also ready to help me.

I don't need any body's help for tacking my salary.
but shame on u guys..

If you are real male then pls dont give any warning to yogesh, We will saw him that in that time also truth win always.

Yogesh...Dikra tara divso ganvana chalu kari de...bas khali afsos ek j vat no 6e ke tara kam ni punishment tari daughter ne malshe..te to tane jail ma j malva avse..

Dont worry we will tack care of her during your jail..
afterall, amara ma sanskar 6e..

so, tari family mate bakina years nu bhegu kari le je.

Shu pachi pela accountant ne kai apyu hatu?
bachare temne tane ghani vakhat bachavya..

ok..chal ame navra nathi..
best luck...
Hello Friends,

Few things that you may want to know
1) Rajvi got her salary because her uncle is Police
2) Currently sanework is working @ reality dreams office with 2 employee Mishra and vishal
3) If you can then please put single mail to different groups like Fun_4_Amdavadi_Gujarati yahoo groups.
4) Yogesh is not at all Swaminirayan follower he is eating onion and garlic and wear “Kanthi”. He is cheating with god also

Saneemployee
[protected]@yahoo.com
HI to all Ex-sanework employee,
I have little correction for above commnet,
Currently, According to me, sanework has no employee..
Vishal left company before 1 month approximately & He is also in our side ..
& According to me, Mishra is also went to His home state..
Thank u.
Hi all,

Just want to inform you all that Sanework's website is UP now.
That Yogesh is going to start a new business out of it I suppose.
So please visit this page and post comments on it, as many as you can.
This way the page rank of this complaint can be up in google ranking and can be seen by clients/customers.

Thanks for your Support.
- Kevin Gajjar
Hi all,

another news,

Sanework's new CEO is Alpesh Shah. Another boolshit of Yogesh.

Thanks for your Support.
- Kevin Gajjar
Corratech is a cheat company in cochin. Its cheating to its client
any one have a yogesh letest mobile no
The CEO has started new company known as Infotechnomatic as australia based co. in same premises.
I am tejas patel and i am a CEO of Infotechnomatic. This is my first company. So how its work on same premises?
+[protected] that madar chod, bhen ka loda...randava is now in australia and running a company named instani in melbourne and still that eats employees salary and dont provide complete pay... http://au.linkedin.com/in/yopatel...so anybody like to screw him can do on everyones behalf who has suffered because of him...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other