[Resolved]  Santro Hyundai Car — SAMRA

DURING MY RECENT VISIT TO UR WORK SHOP IN OHKLA, I HAD WORST EXPRENCES.IN WORK SHOP I MATE MR AMAN PAL SINGH BODY SHOP MANAGER FOR MY SANTRO LEFT DOOR DAMAGE REQIRE REPAIR/REPLACEMENT 0N 16TH OF THIS TILL DATE MY CAR IS WITH THEM.INITIALLY INFORMED ME THAT THEY ARE GOING FOR CHANGE OF THAT DOOR THAN WITH NOTICE DENTING CARRIED OUT, BACK BUMPER CHANGED BUT APPLIED OLD RUBBER BLACK BAND.AT THE TIME DELIVORY INFORMED ME THAT I AM NOT GETTING CASE LESS BENEFITS, SO I HAVE TO WHOLE AMOUNT AND WAIT FOR CHECK FROM INSURENCE COMPANY.NO ONE THERE PROVIDES U COMPLETE INFORMATION, BOTHER TO DELIVOUR ON TIME AND ON COMMITMENTS TO COMSTUMER.PLEASE LOOK IN THIS MATTER, DO SOMING CONSTRUCTIVE IF POSSIBLE.REGARDS.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Santro Hyundai Car — bad condition of tyre in a short span

dear sir,
Ths is reffrence to my car no DL4CAJ4918 santro gls got purchrsed from you dated 8jan 2009. My car reading is only 14000 km but the condition of my tyres are wrost , i have not used it at the bad roads but it seemed to wired like anything ,All service of my car has been done by your athourised service center ( deep , hundai service center at piraghari ) only , but the condition is wrost i really want that my complaint should be registered and i should get some good response from your side , as i am a very old customer of yours ,and used your car's previously also .

my contact details