[Resolved]  SARITA SERVICE STATION — MAKING FOOL OF CUSTOMERS

DEAR ALL,

I SUMIT SHARMA WANTS TO INFORM YOU, I AM HAVING A CITIBANK AUTOCARD WHICH IS A COMBINED FINANCIAL CARD FOR CITIBANK, INDIAN OIL AND MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED, SO WANT TO RAISE MY COMPLAINT/PROBLEM IN FRONT ALL OF YOU,

TODAY ON 2nd JANUARY, 2009 I WENT TO SARITA SERVICE STATION, MATHURA-NOIDA ROAD, ROAD NO. 13-A, SARITA VIHAR, NEW DELHI. TEL:26951818, 29941718, REGISTRATION NO./TIN: [protected].

1. I SAID TO AGENT AVAILABLE AT PETROL FILLING COUNTER TO FILL THE XTRA PREMIUM PETROL TANK FULL BUT HE HIMSELF ENTERS A FIGURE OF RS. 100/= BUT HE DIDN'T GIVE PETROL STILL, THEN HE AGAIN ASKED ME HOW MUCH PETROL DO YOU WANT? I AGAIN REPLIED TANK FULL THEN HE SAID OH! I AM SORRY THEN HE RESET HIS COUNTER TO ZERO(0), AND THEN HE FILLED THE PETROL OF RS. 500/=. BUT AT THAT MOMENT HE SAID TO OTHER PERSON TO DEDUCT RS. 600/= FROM MY CARD. THIS ACTIVITY HAPPENED SECOND TIME TODAY ON THE SAME FILLING STATION AND ON THE SAME COUNTER...
I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE REASON FOR THAT WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING FOOL OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

2. FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU CAN CHECK THE CAPACITY OF FUEL TANK OF MY BIKE BECAUSE WE CAN BUY PETROL ONLY 10.96 LITRES IN RS. 500/= AND FUEL TANK CAPACITY IS 11 LITRES i.e.
HERO HONDA SPLENDOR NXG

(DATA TAKEN FROM HERO HONDA WEBSITE)
General information
Model: Hero Honda Splendor NXG
Year: 2008
Category: Sport
Rating: 60.3 out of 100. Show full rating and compare with other bikes
Engine and transmission
Displacement: 97.50 ccm (5.95 cubic inches)
Engine type: Single cylinder
Stroke: 4
Power: 7.37 HP (5.4 kW)) @ 8000 RPM
Torque: 7.70 Nm (0.8 kgf-m or 5.7 ft.lbs) @ 5000 RPM
Compression: 8.8:1
Bore x stroke: 50.0 x 49.5 mm (2.0 x 1.9 inches)
Fuel control: OHC
Transmission type
final drive: Chain
Clutch: Multiplate, wet
Physical measures
Weight incl. oil, gas, etc: 107.0 kg (235.9 pounds)
Seat height: 785 mm (30.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.
Overall height: 1, 095 mm (43.1 inches)
Overall length: 1, 965 mm (77.4 inches)
Overall width: 720 mm (28.3 inches)
Ground clearance: 160 mm (6.3 inches)
Chassis and dimensions
Frame type: Tubular double cradle
Front suspension: Telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers
Rear suspension: Swing arm with hydraulic shock absorbers
Front tyre dimensions: 2.75-18
Rear tyre dimensions: 2.75-18
Front brakes: Expanding brake (drum brake)
Front brakes diameter: 130 mm (5.1 inches)
Rear brakes: Expanding brake (drum brake)
Rear brakes diameter: 110 mm (4.3 inches)
Speed and acceleration
Other specifications
Fuel capacity: 11.00 litres (2.91 gallons)
Reserve fuel capacity: 1.00 litres (0.26 gallons)

2. SECOND, CITI BANK CARD ACCESS MACHINE AVAILABLE AT THE SAME FILLING STATION AND ITS WORKING, AND MY CREDIT CARD IS ALSO ACTIVE STILL THEY HAVE SWIPPED MY CARD IN HSBC BANKS CARD ACCESS MACHINE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND WHY SHOULD I PAY COMMISSION TO OTHER BANK, AGENTS AVAILABLE THERE SHOULD HAVE TO ASK ME BEFORE DOING THAT TRANSACTION, I MAY GIVE HIM CASH PAYMENT IF MY CARD IS NOT WORKING .

SO, ALL OF YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE CHECK SUCH MISBEHAVIORS ON INDIAN OIL PETROL PUMPS OR PLEASE DON'T OFFER SUCH CARDS WITH YOUR PRODUCTS IF YOUR CUSTOMER FEELS UNCONVINIENT.

THANKS & REGARDS,
ER. SUMIT SHARMA
SR. ENGINEER,
SAMSUNG INDIA ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.
NEW DELHI.
M-[protected].
[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

On same pump they did thrice this thing with my brother on different days.They always pretend to hear less want you have demanded.my brother asks for 200 rs petrol.Filler run runs meter to rs 50 then stops .After telling filler that he asked for 200rs petrol, he runs meter to rs 150 from intial reading being 50.my brother calls manfrom public.ager and matter was solved.They need tight beating .Next time they do this they will receive nice fitness from me.

Same problems facing by me
I wish to register a strong complaint against ‘Sarita Service Station’ (Sarita Vihar, Delhi) for cheating customers. This is the third time this has happened to me, hence I am writing this email.

I own a car and always order a Full Tank. What the service personnel do is that they act as if they heard a lesser amount (like Rs. 200). Then they ‘act’ as if they’ve started filling, while someone else distracts you. When you look at the meter, it shows Rs 200 and they start removing the nozzle and you have to then remind them that you asked for Full Tank. The service person apologizes, then resets the meter and fills the rest of the amount (say Rs 1300). And they charge you Rs 1500. The fact is they NEVER filled the initial fuel worth Rs 200. Through distraction, they ensure that the customer doesn’t notice that the meter wasn’t running and someone simply fed the amount Rs 200 in the meter.

I am further shocked that IOCL has taken no action yet against this petrol station. Very sad for a so-called Navratan company. What a farce...

Ruchir Jain
[protected]@yahoo.com
I also got cheated by this petrol pump. On 27June 2010 I asked them to fill my car tank. As per them they filled it and I paid them thru credit card (ref 830027). When I started driving the car it had apprx 10 ltrs less petrol. This I observed when I took the car on road, normally the needle reaches to full mark when you start the car, but it was not.

All the people must remain away of this cheater petrol pump.

Vinod Sharma
[protected]@yahoo.com
same things happen to me(3 times) they works like team to cheat people and i ask to meet the manager they all came to me to feel sorry.
if possible call/mail to owner to report the same.
muhammad Ishaq
I filled petrol in my Suzuki GS150R bike, which fuel capacity is 16 liters. They filled Near about 17 liters in my bike but still tank does not full. My bike having more than 3 leter because bike was running in normal mode and its reserve capacity is 3 liters.
When i talked about this they started arguing and told me this tank can fill more than 20 liters. Its not my problem, it your Bike company problem. I have already raised a issues on twitter and face book. I also lodge a complain ab out sales office. I don't know whether they have taken action or not. I have bill slip of filled fuel.
I can submit it to if any one want.
Hello every one
Today i fill petrol in my bike from sarita service station ( indian petrol Pump). me kya dekhta hu ki vo apko khuli akho se bewkoof kaat rhe h yar, mane use bola ki bhaia rs 509 ka petrol daal do usne 100 ka daal ke meter ghuma dia mene bola bhai lock kerke daalo vo bola lock nhi hota mene bola 509 ka dalne ko usne 100 ka dala or bola usne sorry bhai fir usne 309 ka total petrol hua 409 ka or vo bola mene 100 ka phele dal dya or 409 ka ab dal dya mene apne petrol tank ke ungder chek kya to kafi kam tha you know 100 ka petrol less hoga to kafi kam hota h mene use bola bhai petrol kam dala h tune vo banda athkar bola mene pura dala h jo tuje kerna h kerle guys i request you dont go there and save your precious, money from those cheaters

Thanks pls
This has happened with me today. I went to this petrol pump and asked the attendant for thankful of petrol but the meter showed only Rs. 300/-. I asked him agin for thankful and he said sorry that he hadn't heard this and then quickly obliged for tankful. He had continued meter from Rs. 300/- and total reading was Rs. 1, 812/-. But he demanded Rs. 2, 112/- (Rs. 1, 812/- + Rs. 300). I, said that he had simply continued from Rs. 300/- but he insisted that meter was reset to "zero" by him. Moreover there were lots of distractions being done by him like asking mey to turn off dashboard lights on which I told that engine is alredy shut also he asked for a discounted wash package for car at this pump. Then I asked for CCTV footage of the machine and mager replied that camera is not working. I demanded printed bill Rs. 1, 812/- and Rs. 300/- and I was given a hand note saying print can't be given as roll was over in machine. I said to show me details of previous sales in the machine and he said that no previous data can be retrieved as there is no such method to give sales detales. I will raise issue with IOCL also. This is more than cheating it is simply theft of money. Beware of this pump.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other