[Resolved]  Sasi Krishna Gas Agency, Hpc Dealer, Manapullikavu, Palakkad-678013,kerala — NON DELIVERY OF GAS CYLINDERS ON TIME

DEAR SIR,

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 616044.I AM ALWAYS FACING A PROBLEM IN GETTING THE REFILLED CYLINDERS ON TIME.EVERY TIME WHEN I CALL THEY SAY WITIN 10 DAYS AND MOREOVER THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE CORRECT DATE OF DELIVERY IN ONE ROUTE.
TODAY WE WERE NOT AT HOME AND THE DELIVERY BOY HAS COME TO DELIVER THE CYLINDER AND FINDING DOOR LOCK HE HAS CALLED ME.I TOLD THAT I AM NOT IN TOWN AND WILL ASK MY WIFE TO REACH HOME BY 10 MINTS.HE SAID OK AND GAVE HIS NUMBER TO CALL HIM AS SOON AS MY WIFE REACES HOME.WHEN MY WIFE CALLED IN HIS NUMBER AFTER REACHING HOME, HE IS SAYING THEY WILL NOT GIVE THE DELIVERY AGAIN AND IF YOU WANT, YOU GO AND TAKE DELIVERY FROM OFFICE OR NEXT WEEK WHEN HE WILL VISIT THIS ROUTE HE WILL DELEVER THE CYLINDER.THEY HAVE NOT EVEN CALLED US BEFORE COMING.

NOW IF THEY WILL NOT COME AGAIN THEN WHY HE ASKED TO COME HOME AND CALL HIM.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE.SHE HAS COME ALL THE WAY FROM OFFICE TO HOME FOR JUST COLLECTING THE CYLINDER.

I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS TYPE OF DELIVERY BOYS AND IRRESPONSILBLE OFFICE STAFFS AND SUCH A DEALER WILL CERTAINLY SPOIL YOUR REPUTATION.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER.

THANKS AND REGARDS
G.RANGANATHA PRABHU
PALAKKAD
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am also having connection from sasikrishna gas agencies manappullikavu palakkad as I am conserned they are verry promit & used to have a good consumer service so I can't beleave this trash.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other