[Resolved]  Satyam Gas Agency Panchkula Indane — non suplly of cylinder

i have book gas cylinder on dated[protected] after lot of harrasment to Satyam Gas Agency Panchkula (Hry) but did not receive supply yet plaese do the needful. both telephone no of the company are out of order.

Comments

dear sir i am from panchkula sec 15 i want book gas cylinder but satyam gas agencey indian punchkula tele phone & mobile no. are busy i try to last seven days pls help me
thanks

1.I had booked my gas on 23/12/2010. But till today i did not receive my cylender despite several reminder and my personal visit.

2. I had submitted all the required as suggested by gas agency on 1st december 2010. But till today it was not approved. When i visited personally there thrice, i found that they had burried my papers under an old file and found that they had not taken any necessary action for its approval.

I am very very frustated and disapponted with their services and attitude toward customer/consumers.

My Consumer No is 4156.
Gas Agency Satyam(Panchkula).

Please get it enquired and take a firm and necessaey and prompt action to solve both of my problem if you value customer/Connsumer.
I agree with the remarks of aforesaid person as this Agency is not working and behaving properly and also not received the call of any customer and always busy. Sometimes, ring was going on but not picked.
Gagandeep,
Customer ID: 6639,
Sector 15, Panchkula.
M. No.[protected]
Booking was made on 06.05.2011 vide Booking No.160 through Krishan, employee of the Satyam Gas Agency but till date I had not received the Cyclinder. As and when I contacted Mobile No.[protected] of Satyam Gas Agency, no one picked and after some second, number becomes busy and remains busy. Employee from Peon to Manager behaves rudely and misbehaving and not giving satisfactory reply to customers.
Gagandeep
Customer ID 6639
SEctor 15,
Panchkula
M. No.[protected]
I have book gas cylinder on dated[protected] booking no.220487 after lot of harrasment to Satyam Gas Agency, Sector 9, Panchkula (Hry) but did not receive supply yet plaese do the needful. Delivery boy has told me that my Cyclinder is with him from last 6-7 days and he will gave the same in 2-3 days. I am very harashing. the delivery boy has also told that he will continue the blacking of cyclinders as his salary is very low. Please take action.

My customer no.02922