[Resolved]  saunton sands hotel — fraud for money

hi sir
i had been sent contract and offer letter from saunton sands hotel madrid spain.but i would like to tell you that there is no such hotel in spain but physically it is situated in london.Few peoples are involved in it be the name
1 Mr. ferdinand gregorio H.R Manager
2 Mr. brown Williams NAT WEST BANK
3 Mr. pablo henry global travel xpert

I havesubmitted an amount of Rs.327000 against different heads such as
1 EU work and residence permit
2 Entry clearance permit
3 for the transfer of the mony in my indian bank acoount
4 now they are asking for Rs.55000 for the clearance permit for anti terrorist activities and all that .i was sent an offer and contract letter along with the scanned copies of my work and residence permitas i was offered a job of marketing head with the same hotel but seeing the latest reviews the hotel is not situated in spain and i have been looted badly please help me out to get my money back and punish the gang which is holding such activities, moreover i have got all the proof of the receipts and all the documentation which i have sent and they have sent.

kindly help me out
regards

Comments

hi my name is vanita maru n even i hv recieved n offer 2 work in spain 4rom d same hotel saunton sand.I hv read other comments also 4rom d ppl who hv been cheated
so wuld lyk 2 reqst u 2 take strict actions against such fraud ppl
hi i have received the mail saying same thing--- Job. but when i tried checking the hotel detials i feel that this people are trying to cheat me.

Such people should be punished. please be careful in responding such mails. all are fake i feel.
Well Same goes to me as well. As i also recvd the same offer letter but fortunately i got a mail from one of my friend stated the same thing which has been noticed by you...nyways i m not at all intrested as i m very much happy with The Westin hotel Gurgaon. As this group is famous intenationally in global...As i also want to recommend to the authority to take some legal action against these things.
Please reach me on [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Hello frnds i also got an offer letter from the same hotel.earlier i got an appointment letter one of Nigirian hotel but when i start the process they asked me for Rs.500000/-in advance.then i consult with mine friend who is New Zealand bcz of him i escaped from Fraud.So i also advie u all guys to avoid such things.
Well, here I go. I too got an e-mail regarding job. When I tried to search it online, I came to know about this through internet search that this is totally fake & they are trying to make fools out of international applicants. I intend to take up this matter with naukri.com whose services are being used in procurement of database.

The mail which I got reads as:

Dear candidate,

During our search for experiences and reputable candidates on www.naukri.com your Cv was found, and based on your previous and current experience, we are glad to shortlist your CV on that basis.

We listen carefully to what is important to you with regard to career, family and lifestyle. We then use our connections and investigative skills to identify interesting opportunities that meet your CV criteria.You will be offered one of the best Entitlement, Compensation and Benefits packages.

A nice family housing accommodation, free medical care in Saunton Sands Hotel Madrid Spain, for you and your dependants shall be provided to you free of charge and so many others.

Almost All Positions are Vacant in Saunton Sands Hotel Madrid Spain and if you want to apply for any position you are required to submit detailed curriculum vitae document/resumes which must be sent to us to this email ID - (sauntonsandshotel.[protected]@gmail.com).

(B) Desired Position DESIRE in our Hotel

Our e-mail address remains: sauntonsandshotel.[protected]@gmail.com Interested candidates are also required to contact our Local Office strictly for the purpose of this project AND QUOTING THE JOB REF NUMBER: SSH-ESP/1002-SSHESP

Km 9, 100, 28034 Spain Madrid
Even i got a mail from the same that your cv has been selected from naukri.com and now i have not forwarded any thing to them as they are asking me to forward My Resume. I have checked in google mail about the hotel i dint find any hotel i find this complaint, . Here is the mail below which i received.

Km 9, 100, 28034 Spain Madrid
Hello frnds i also got an offer letter from the same hotel.earlier i got an appointment letter one of Nigirian hotel but when i start the process they asked me for Rs.500000/-in advance.then i consult with mine friend who is canada bcz of him i escaped from Fraud.So i also advie u all guys to avoid such things.
hi frnds i also applied from the advertise ment in assent for cruise in uk and i diposit some money also but after they recived money they are not in contact with me and i tried for a lot to contact them but they never.
Hi frndz i also recvd da same mail and my bad luck is before checking web site i send my details in their address, but from now without checking the sites m not going to apply all these bushits and also i want to make a complain against the Naukri.cm bcz they should take care of it when not one lots of complains are coming regarding these company.They can take a action like those are registered user for Naukri.com send them a mail that dont reply against these company mail they are cheat.
even i hv got such a mail.do'nt give any money 2 these people as they don't have proper hotel email and over and all this hotel is not at all existing.
Hello Ashwini K. Singh
I have received the same mail with each and every word which you have mentioned in your complaint. Not a single word is different, even the SO Called JOB REF NUMBER : SSH-ESP/1002-SSHESP, is same. This is a big international job fraud committed and perpetuated with the help of leading Indian Job portal like naukri.com.
Hence, I request naukri.com to check its veracity, otherwise nobody will ever believe any job offer send by this web site. Pl. every body should be very careful in handling any such So Called Overseas Opportunities, otherwise it will be too late. By God's Grace, I escaped from this fraud.
Mahesh
hi everyone. i also receieved the same mail a few days ago. yesterday i forwarded my resume to them. but today after reading all your comments iam sure that these people are fraud. i also could not find any site representing their hotel. it's agood thing that i read your comments. i would like to report this to naukri.com. naukri.com should have more credible clients. i dont know how to go about reporting this complaint to naukri.com. let me know if have any ideas.

Km 9, 100, 28034 Spain Madrid

but when i check through google search no hotel was found.thnks u all for this
Folks,

The same story holds good for me as well.
I got a similar mail a couple of days back.
Can we have a systems volunteer flashing a webalert everytime this cheats prey upon an unsuspecting individual?

AM

Resently i have got a appointmnet letter from Sheraton Park towers London as Sr.manager .So Should i go ahead for same.
Hi all, I have also got the mail from the same hotel. I checked in the google and I got this complaint page.
I have also got the letter from Virgin atlantic & Russell court hotel . All are fake. Don't believe it. Don't give any money to anyone. The mesage i got from the sauton sands hotel is as follows:

Attn: Employee,

Regards to your mail together with your CV, we want to bring to your notice that we've already gone through your CV together with your position through our Job Provider and we wish to notify you that your CV/Resume has been sent to our international department for proper screening and verifications and only successful applicants will be contacted via e-mail.

Due to the urgency in the Project together with other paramount reason, we will not have any face to face interview or oral interview and your Interview depends on your Resume / CV, and their will be a two weeks training which will be handle by other international and prospective expatriates to the successful candidate here in Madrid Spain, So keep on getting in contact with us because we will get back to only the successful candidate after proper verification and screening by the Human Resources Department & International Department.

Note: Ensure that all information provided is true and correct, we reserves the right to investigate on all information and details given. Falsification of documents, incomplete data and or In-correct information is ground for Denial, Refusal or Termination of Employment/Contract.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Email: [protected]@informaticos.com
Mid Petroleum Company
Km 9, 100, 28034 Spain Madrid
I have also got the same think. please give me the correct details against this hotel if any body know regarding this.
Even I got the same offer from them. On checking the internet, came to know there there is no such hotel in spain.

Anil Aggarwal
anil.[protected]@sify.com
Dear Sir, I to got the same mail and i like to thank you for not getting in to the problems.

Attn: Employee,
Thanks & Best Regards.
Email: [protected]@informaticos.com
Mid Petroleum Company
Km 9, 100, 28034 Spain Madrid
Hi all, I too got a offfer Later Today for the Post of F&B Manager where my previous experience
was only in Front Office.This is absolute nonsence and must make sure some action is takern against
them to stop cheating innocent people.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other