[Resolved]  Sbi Kankinara - 1883, West Bengal — ATM default & debited Rs.10000/-from my account

Dear Sir/Madam
I am a SBI A/C holder and I would like to bring your notice that during the SBI ATM transaction done on 09/04/2009.I havenot received the amount Rs.10000/-from an ATM but the money was wrongly debited in my Account.
I have send the letter to Branch Manager:Kankinara Branch:North 24 Parganas:West Bengal(Letter Attached) but no action was taken by the branch till date.
Thus, I request you to kindly look in the matter and do the needful.

Rajendra Kr Shaw
House No-09:Block No-07
Kachari Road
Kankinara
North 24 Parganas
West Bengal-743126

Comments

DEFAULT ATM SERVICES — ACCOUNT WRONGLY DEBITED

WRONGLY DEBIRTED THE ACCOUNT
I HAVE TRY TO WITH DRAW THE CASH BUT IT HAS BEEN SHOWN INSUFICENT FUND AFTER THAT IT HAS BEEN SHOWING DRAWN
I krshnakanta mondal a customer of sbi canning branch, tried to withdraw money from uco bank a.t.m on 10/08/09. i wanted to withdraw Rs 5000 and hitted twoice but recived no money.but Rs10000 been dudicated from my account. I informed this to the U.C.O bank as well as sbi canning branch.As a result i have got return Rs 5000 but not the rest Rs 5000.I repeatedly apply for the money to the S.B.I canning branch but they did not pay any heed to my problem more over the A.T.M amnager asked me that i will not get return the money.
so i request you to take necessery action in my favour.

The Seq. No were