[Resolved]  SBI, NEW RANIKUDER, JAMSHEDPUR — Non encashment of micr cheque and non deposit of amount

Due to non functioning of SBI ATM at New Ranikuder, Jamshedpur because of flood I reached SBI New Rani kuder Branch at 10.00 AM on 21.06.2008. After one hour in queue I reached to the cash counter. The counter woman stamped on my micr cheque and after seeing that the particular cheque issued from SBI Bistupur Branch and refused to encash and returned and suggested me to approach Br. manager for futher information.

Around 11.00 A.M. when I approach to New Ranikuder Branch of SBI for encashment of my micr cheque, I have been told by the Branch Manager that he is unable to encash the micr cheque as it is issued from SBI main Branch, Bistupur, Jamshedpur. I asked him what is the fate of core banking then he replied in Ranikuder Branch more than two thousands SBI account holders are getting services. If he will provide the services for other branch then his benevolent customers will get affected and finally he refused and suggested me I should approach to my own bank i.e. SBI main branch, Bistupur, Jamshedpur.

When I try to deposit a sum of Rupees twenty thousands in same bank, same day and same time then Branch Manager, Ranikuder Branch SBI suggested me that he can not help me for this problem too and I should approach to SBI, Main Branch Bistupur as the account mentioned in the deposit form was SBI main branch.

Thirdly when I handover a deposit form for Rs. 1000/- in respect of account stands at SBI, Janakpuri, New Delhi then he also refused to accept. In this case he also suggested me Bistupur Branch is a bigger branch and so many staffs are working there they will do each and every work.

Now I may kindly be replied from the higher authorities of SBI on following points :-

i) Should I close my SBI account from your bank as I am getting of such type of services?
ii) What is the fate of core banking in SBI?
iii) I am getting better facility in Private banks like ICICI, HDFC, AXIS Bank etc. should I switch over there to here?

yours faithfully

Ph :- [protected]

Confirmation code - 1d2ce
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:17:29
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i want to open new demat a/c
Due to forgotten my profile password of SBI online services, at NML branch Burmamines. I have contacted branch manager he told me you fill up a form through internet. I have filled form through internet and submitted to the branch manager, but he said you come tomorrow. i have gone but he again said you come tomorrow and day after he always said come tomorrow but he did not provide my profile password.He ignored me give me suggestion what I will do?

Company:SBI, NEW RANIKUDER, JAMSHEDPUR