[Resolved]  SBI, Recruitment Cell — Other than online

Sbi, central recruitment cell & promotion department, mumbai, has published a notification on 28/4/2008 (advertisement no: cprd/cr/2008-09/01) asking eligible candidates to apply for clerical cadre recruitment through online. undoubtedly, it is great news for the young aspirants who have been waiting long for this. but, unfortunately, sbi recruitment cell has categorically stated that it would not accept any application other than online. is it not ridiculous in the country like india where even electricity services are not available in every villages, where computers including internet are not easily accessible to rural youths? add to this, most of the aspirants are facing a lot of problem in getting their names registered. i suppose, in this way sbi recruitment cell has denied urban youths who are otherwise eligible to apply for it. this type of injustice is hardly expected from a nationalized banks like sbi. i request all concred to look into case and ensure that alternative channels may by developed and rural youths not having the privileges of internet can apply without any inconvenience.

Debabrata bhadra
73 ruby park east
1st floor, kolkata-700078
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

SIR I AM VERY MIDDLE CLAAS CATAGORY BOY.
I AM RIQUIR IN JOB.

Clerical recruitment 2008/09 — Exam center

I want to know what is your communication proceeding?
i want to know my exam center name?

Clerical recruitment 2008/09 — registration

I was update my online form 1/6/2008, so i want to know can you register my form

State Bank of India — Regarding Call Letter for Clerical Recruitment

I have not received call letter regarding clerical recruitment either by post or by e-mail.please, send call letter both by e-mail and post .Display a list on your website.who are elligble for written test and corresponding exam cener details.
I have still not received my admit card. please suggest me what to do.I would be thankful to u.
Received my examination call of registration number 8454100 but how should i get pre-examination training call. please suggest me what to do.
i didn't get the call letter pls help
I have not received my admit card. Please help me
Today i have recieved my admit card with REFERENCE NO-5764539 & i have taken out the printout admit card of reference no:-1737447.I am confused what will happen. Please suggest me what to do.I would be thankful to u.
Under Registration No 8366610 online application was submitted on 29/05/2008 under SC Quota.G No[protected] SBI PALAMPUR .Dut to oversight category in application on line written as General whereas the candidate belong to SC Category.He has not received any call Letter till date.Please look into the matter and submit the Roll No under Reserve Category thrpough mail Id.
Thanking You,
send me soon
my name is mohit kumar saxena my registration id is 5514552.
i did not find my call letter. so please send my call letter on my id "[protected]@rediffmail.com
my name is saurabh sharma my registration id is 5502914
i did not find my call letter. so please send my call letter on my id "plt.[protected]@yahoo.com
my name is trapti sharma my registration id is 1465510
i did not find my call letter. so please send my call letter on my id "[protected]@yahoo.com

state bank of india recritement — more than one call letters

dear sir,
i have received one more call letter from sbi besides the one which i already have with my roll no & refrence no. The one which i have recently got has a different roll no & refrence no. along with the exam centre which is in chembur at 9.15 am whereas my original call letter has given my exam centre in bandra with exam timing as 2.45 pm.
sir i am very confused so please tell me what to do or else give me the address where i can go and ask the respective person about it.
thanking you

SBI Recruitment — not getting call letter

sir i am namrata, my registration no is 1563242
i have not received my call letter yet
please find me the way to appear in examination as i have received roll no. and examination centre through email

with thanks

namrata

SBI — sir my application online for po is not being accepted

sir my name is vreeshdhwaj singh i am applying for the post po by online but my form online is not being accepted while i am trying it from different locaton from 6 august 2008 my journal no.[protected] and i depositede my fees in mauryalok branch patna with code 7506 plz do the required

SBI clerk result — sbi clerk written held on 13 jul 08

i 'm not get result about my written test exam. It is held on 13 Jul 08. why didn't release. plzz confrom my result at the earliest.

SBI — not accepting online application for PO exam

I, Sajal Majumdar, was trying to submit the Online application form for PO exam which is going to held on October 2008 since 13 August 08 but every time it failed due to server problem. I have tried n number of times bit it was in vain.

Please advice what to do in this situation.

Sajal Majumdar
after how many day, s clerical result
which held on july 13 2008