[Resolved]  SCV / Lakshmi Cable vision — Mis behaviour

Sir, I'm residing at No.9, Devi Karumariaman Nagar, 7th Cross Street, Vijaya Nagar, Chennai - 42. I had a cable connection in Dec 2007 ( SCV digital cable receiver). I opted for the scheme of Rs. 45/- and every month i paid Rs. 145/- to the cable operator ( Rs.100 + Rs. 45).

This month while my husbad went to pay the scription, suddently they asked to pay addition amount of approx. Rs. 200/- for which they said you opted for additional channel. But i didn't asked any body for providing any additional channel.

While i arug with the cable TV operator M/s. Lakshmi Cable vision, Devi Karumariamman Nagar, Velacherry, the mis behaved with my husband and scolled with ubused words.

So, i request you to take action aginst the M/s. Lakshmi Cable vision.

Sri Shenbaha priya.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I agree. In general, Cable operatior's staff are rude and arrogant.
Action Lane in Besant Nagar is my cable TV operator. I have been requesting for set-top box for the past 2 years. They have never registered my request and have not suppied set-top box.
I recently obtained a set-top box from my friend which became spare to him on his switching over to Tata Sky, after finding the poor service from action-lane.
When I requested one Mr Thyagarajan in Action lane to activate my set-top box, he was rude and un-polite in his behaviour. He even refused to register my request. Such is the condition in cable tv operator's office and no body bothers due to lack of competition in this field.

SUKUMAR
The Cable TV operators just don't seem to care. It is more like as if they are doing us a favor by installing a Set-Top-Box for us. Even worst they charge Rs. 200 every time you want them to install a connection even if it is not with the Set-Top-Box(Regular Cable TV). Half of the time the connection is off signal or interrupted. The so called digital signal is very bad and does not work many a times. I have a feeling that this lethargic way of working is because of the lac of strict regulations set in place to protect consumer rights. Even though I am a journalist, I too have to seek a forum to register my complaint, such is the state of affairs in India. Everyone talks about big issues and small issues like these are left unnoticed and this works as an advantage for many for whom doing their job has become a difficult task. If there has to be action taken on someone, then that has to be the cable service provider company (SCV/Hatway) for not having proper regulations for their service operators.
This month i forgot to pay cable to, when they cut my connection yesterday, i made the payment through imps - axis bank. But still now my connection is not restored. Inspite of calling regularly to their numbers.

My cable connection is with lakshmi cables -VM8 051 .
After making my cable payment yesterday till now not got the connection restored. Kindly help .
With regards