[Resolved]  Season and apartment: Blue/ Stu ---Membership Tenure: 25 years. — studio apartment accomodation in club mahindra resorts.

I went to Big Bazaar at Noida on 3rd Sep 2009 and filled a form of Cambay. I got a call from Cambay on 8th Sep 2009 and they told me that I won 2 nights/ 3 days free stay at any of the Cambay group hotel and asked me to go to Cambay office at Noida to collect the coupon. I went to the Cambay office on that day to collect coupon. Mr. Deep offer me to take Cambay membership for 25 years (Season and apartment: Blue/stue) just paying Rs 21,548/- and four EMI of around Rs 5000/-. I accepted his offer and paid Rs 21,548/- through my hdfc credit card. I received membership details on 7th Oct 2009 through currier service. I saw that I will have to pay 36 installment of Rs 4278/-. Again I went to Cambay office and talked to with Mr. Deep asked him that why will I have to pay 36 installment of Rs 4278/- ? Again he told me that no need to pay all 36 installment of Rs 4278/- and he told me to pay only 4 installment of Rs 4278/-. I called customer care at[protected] and talked to with Mrs. Susmita and she told me that I have to pay all the 36 installment of Rs 4278/-. There is not any other option. It is clear that Mr. Deep provides me all the wrong information and misguides me and insists me to take the membership of Cambay.