[Resolved]  sgu — Improper range ,frequent disconnections and bill

Dear sir/madam,

for last 2 yrs i'm vodafone consumer & despite of me lodging complaints about improper range, frequent disconnections while in communication and improper bills at vodafone chembur-mumbai. outlet NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN YET.
HERE I'M MENTIONINING MY RECENT SERVICE REGISTRATION NO:[protected], DT.2.1.2009.After that also I went to that shop & got the same experience.

My experience with your chembur-Mumbai(India) outlet is that people there are arrogant.Behave as if they don't need customer .Even branch Manager responded to me in such a rude language as if they don't need customer anymore.When I asked them when my problems would be sorted out i was replied that they can not tell as nothing can be done and gone to the extent of saying that if you are not happy you can submit your SIM.

If that is the case with VODAFONE THAT IF VODAFONE DOES NOT WANT CUSTOMERS THEN WHY ARE THEY SPENDING TCRORES OF RUPEES ON ADVERTISEMENTS TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS AND MAKE FALSE MISGUIDING PROMISES.

I HOPE THIS COMPLAINT LODGED WILL HAVE SOME IMPACT TOWARDS SOLVING ISSUES, ELSE WE MAY HAVE TO MOVE TO CONSUMER COURT AND TRAI AGIANST VODAFONE

Complaint categoryCategory: Other