Share Khan / Standard Charetered Bank — Share Khan is created their account by taking name of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card.

i have received call form standard Chareted bank about Credit Card. And her name is Ritika. She has given me information about credit card and the limit is 3 lac. she has told the you should open account in share khan. only just for Rs. 1750 /- which is refundable. she has told me that when you account open in share khan then you will get my all the amount refund. after 21 day you will get credit card. i agree all this information. Then i have given two cheque of Rs. 750/- and 1000/- for share khan name.
after two days i got a call of verification. Then he has told me that the 1750 /- Rs is not reundalble. 1000 /- is trading balance and 750 /- is procession fees. then i refused that all this verification. then i told him that i don't want share khan account. he is ready. after ward i again i got the call from Ritika. She has told me that we will give your total amont. then again i refused again. she is again telling that i will give the amount even share khan is not refunded. Then she has given me Mobile No. [protected]. after seven days i got the welcome kit if share khan. then i call to Ritika She has told me that within 21 days i will got and credit card. now i m calling her number is switch off.
What can i do. pls give me sugestion.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other