[Resolved]  shell int'l — TA-UKDRAW09

have received an sms on 3.6.2009 at 17:42:07 PM that i have won 200, 000 in GBP draw and claim on J.Anthony on [protected]@live.com Please confirm on my mobile no: [protected]
G.SUMALATHA AND PIN NO:SPDC-012009#

Comments

I have received an sms on 3.6.2009 at 10.30pm that i have won 200, 000 in GBP draw and claim on J.Anthony on [protected]@live.com Please confirm on my mobile no: [protected].
mine mobile number is [protected].
mine mobile number is [protected] and send correct information about this
Sir plz send me reply to my problem which i submitted just now.
i recieved amessage from dr.j anthony that i have won a mobile draw last night that i have won GBP 200, 000 IN 2009 shellint'l mobie draw i want to confirm, mine no is [protected]
sir, can u pls let me know whether i'd really won GBP 200, 000 mine no is [protected] my PIN NO-012009
SIR,
Let me know whether i have won the prize the conditions and the formalities to be completed . I recieved sms on 5/6/2009 and 8/06/09. Kindly contact over mobile.PIN NO: SPDC-012009
Good morning sir... i recieved a message from dr.j anthony that i have won a mobile draw 2 days ago that i have won GBP 200, 000 IN 2009 shellint'l mobie draw i want to confirm, and my pin no. SPDC-012009...And my contact number is [protected]
Good morning.I recieved a message from Dr.J.Anthony that i have won a mobile draw 1 day ago that i have won GBP 200, 000 in 2009 SHELLINT'L mobile draw. And my pin no is SPDC-012009. My contact no [protected].
Hello sir, i had recieved a message from dr.j.Anthony that i have won a mobile draw 3-6-2009 that i have won GBP 200, 000 in 2009 SHELLINT'L mobile draw.And my pin no is SPDC-012009.my contact no [protected]
same has every one even i got a message my number is [protected]. pin no spdc-012009. but i don't agree with this any one gives one so easily. i request do not cheat people
i got a mesg ... 4m your site ... about gbp ...
I have recieved a message by Dr.J.Anthony that my mobile has won GBP 2, 00, 000 in 2009 SHELLINT'L Mobile Draw. My pin no. is SPDC-012009. My name is Shashi Prabha.My contact no. is [protected]
here all are having same pin no. even my pin no. is SPDC- 012009. My contact no. [protected]
I have recieved a message by Dr.J.Anthony that my mobile has won GBP 2, 00, 000 in 2009 SHELLINT'L Mobile Draw. My pin no. is SPDC-012009. name pallavi. contact no. [protected]
sir.. i have recieved a message dat i won the prize in mobile draw.. plz explain wat is dis?
Sir, I have received a message on 12.06.2009 by Dr.J.Anthony that I have won a GBP 2, 00, 000 in SHELLINT'L Draw & for claim I have the register my name & Pin No.SPDC-012009 in [protected]@live.com. How? Why? I don't believe in this. If so pls explain
same message i had too recived tha you have won 200, 000 in mobile draw contact to mr Dr J .anthony
please confrime me my cell number is [protected]
i received msg from [protected]@live.com i have won GBP200, 000 pls confirm my mobile number its my number [protected]
sir when i will get money

Complaint categoryCategory: Other