[Resolved]  shell mobile award 2009 — i was blamed and I LOSS MONEY

I GOT SMS THAT I GOT AWARD OF SHELL MOBILE DRAW[protected] GBP. AND THEY SEND ME FAKE CERTIFICATES. THEN AFTER 15 DAYS ONE AGENT CALL TO MY NUMBER AND HE TOLD I WANT 21000 RUPEES TO DELIVER THIS PRIZE AND HE GAVE ME ACCOUNT AND I SEND MONEY DEFAULTLY. SO I WANT MY MONEY.
May 21, 2016

Comments

ihave got prize award of 500, 000eurofor my mobile
i have get award of 500, 000euro for my mobile, so how i can get it. please contac me at [protected]
FLYTEX COURIER SERVICE

DELIVERY RENDERING DEPARTMENT

LOGISTICS / AIR CARGO

T.S.A.- I.A.C. HEAD QUARTER
12-18 HIGHLINE LONDON ROAD
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel:[protected]
Kind Attention:KALA CHAND PANJA,

We aknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your parcel in our office, as was forwarded to us by Nationwide Bank plc, and the Shell Petroleum Company o[censored]nited kingdom. This mail is meant to primarily inform you that your details have been forwarded to us from the Director of SPDC England (Dr.Alex Thomson).

Flytex Courier service is Regulated and Stipulated by the Delivery Service Authority (DSA), we are the delivery institutions that REGULATES all delivery activities for the NATIONWIDE BANK PLC.
Our Courier Service is a registered organization which operates directly with the Delivery International Authority Organization (D.I.A.O) .

Please you are required to read this mail below very carefully and strictly follow the instructions therein.

However, we have gone through your file and we understand that you are the owner of the Demand cash Registered by Shell Petroleum Development Company in our office to be delivered to you, We will effect the safe and smooth delivery to you as soon as we receive our payment from you..

(Your Order number is : UDF422IJU).
You are to make your option from below list for the delivery. the options, together with their associated conditions are stated below: Kindly choose one of the delivery option that you can afford and get back to us immediately to proceed.

OPTION (1) :

Mailing &n bsp £50 00.00
Insurance £60 00.00
Vat (5%) £40 00.00
TOTAL £150 00.00

NOTE THAT: 250GBP IS EQUIVALENT TO 19;530INR .., WHILE 150GBP IS EQUIVALENT TO 11:720INR
You are required to inform us about the option you can afford. You can send the Money to us Via any of this means as stated below-:

(1) *Western Union Money Transfer/Money Gram Transfer

(2) *Bank Wire/Telegraphic Transfer

(3) *You can deposit the fee on our correspondent account in your (country India)

Further details on payment will be Provided to you by our treasurer on confirmation of your mode of payment.

As soon as we recieve the fee your Parcel will include in the out going delivery of next dispatchment.
Waiting to hear from you urgently.

REGARDS,