[Resolved]  shell petroleum development comapny — lottery

sir
my name is imran pasha im from bangalore city, india

my reference # is 867681
last week i received an sms on my mobile regarding that i have won three million dollors, i mailed back to them, they replyed back to me saying that my winning money has been kept in community trust bank of london, they sent me a form from community trust bank of london saying that to fill it up send along with id cards, i had filled up the form along with my id proof have sent to them,
sir/madam is this real or just fake, please reply back to me my email id ([protected]@hotmail.com)
i still didn't get proper response till date please let me know will i get my winning prize..
waiting for your kind reply
thanking you
your's faithhfully
imran pasha

Comments

FROM: THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENTMICROSOFT WORD LOTTERY, UKREF NO: MSW-L/[protected]BATCH: 2009MJL-01 ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION Dear Esteemed Winner, We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Microsoft WordInternational Promotions Program held this year, 2009. Your e-mail addressattached to Winning number 20-12DEC-2008-02MSW, serial number S/N-00168, drew the lucky numbers[protected] which consequently won in the1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of500, 000.00 GBP. This is from total prize money of GBP 2, 500, 000.00 POUNDSshared among the five international winners in this category. To claimyour prize kindly submit the completed form to your verification unit byemail:VERIFICATION FORM BELOW:*Name of Winner:*Address:*City/State:*Nationality:*Sex:*Email Address:*Phone no:*Occupation:*Age:*Amount won:.The claims officer contact email is: Name: Mr. Steve PaleE-mail: [protected]@hotmail.[protected]@yahoo.comTel: +[protected] Sincerely, Mrs. Anna ColeFor MS WORD LOTTO UK.
HSBC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC,
AFRICA BRANCH OFFICE.
2, KOFO ABAYOMI STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS-NIGERIA
RC: 103002
Our Ref: HSBCBN-0XX2/937/2009

Attn: Asker Shahul Hammed,

Transfer Release Update.

I am in receipt of your previous email . Following the Inrevocable Authorization from the United Nations and the Joint Approval from the World Governing Bodies with an exclusive Authority to transfer the sum o[censored]S$99, 000, 000.00 to your bank account provided, I am obliged to inform you that we have commenced with the transfer of your compensation payment of 100, 000.00 USD into your account number [protected] with the BANK MUSCAT(S.A.O.G), congratulations.

Consequently, your funds left our bank today and had been scheduled to be in your account within the next two banking days but prior to that, you are required to make a payment of $185USD being fee for the usual Bank Administrative and Processing Fees. So you are required to make this payment immediately and be assured that your funds will be credited into your bank account as already scheduled. Be aware that you have to apply urgency on this payment as you have just two banking days to fulfill this requirement so that your compensation payment of 100, 000.00 USD will be credited into your bank account without any delay.

In view of the above, here is the status of the transfer of your compensation payment of 100, 000.00 USD into your bank account. note that untill you pay the required amount for the normal bank administrative and processing fees, that when your fund will be credited into your bank account, This is to inform you that your transfer is 71% Done and 29% Remaining for the transfer to complete it's processing. Till the transfer complete's 100%, your funds will not reflect in your account, take note. Your transfer must complete 100% before your funds can reflect in your bank account.

Note as soon as you pay the require amount, an email will be sent to you to notify you that your transfer has been completed. The transfer must complete 100% Done before the funds can reflect in your bank account and also you are to keep the transfer of your funds confidential till the transfer is completed.

Out of 100% = 71% Done... = 29% Remaining...

Amount Transferring: 100, 000.00 USD
Account ID: [ Barrack Obama] A/c Activated ...
[71% Done] Loading... [29% Remaining] Inprogress...

Names on Account : Asker Shahul Hammed
Name of Bank : BANK MUSCAT(S.A.O.G)
Bank Account No : [protected]
Swift Code : BMUSOMRX

Account Holder Country : OMAN
City/State : MODERN EQUIPMENTEST, P.O.BOX:225:PC:130, AZAIBA SULTANATE OF OMAN.

Transfer Current Percent% : 71% Done/Loading...
HSBC Bank Plc Message: : Transfer!!! Hold Placed.

SPECIAL NOTICE: This is to inform you that the HSBC BANK is an international Bank that have its Branch offices located in Australia, America, Africa and Europe (Head Quarters).Payment can be made to any of the offices and your transfer will be released.The HSBC BANK head-Office is currently under going some rehabilitation/maintance process, which therefore makes it impossible to resume full duty services.Payments are currently paid to our Africa office.

Further more you are advised to send this fee through Western Union Money Transfer as soon as possible, to the HSBC Bank Plc (Africa) in the name of our Chief Protocol Officer: MR JAMES APPEAL. Immediately you send out the money, ensure to email the payment details to me for proper confirmation and subsequent action.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::
RECEIVER NAME: MR JAMES APPEAL

ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
AMOUNT: $185USD
SECURITY QUESTION: COLOUR?
ANSWER: BLUE

Many anticipation for your co-operation as I wait your swift response in regards you making the payment for the administrative charges.

Yours Faithfully,
sir
my reference # is 867681

waiting for your kind reply
thanking you
don't belive them, please veryfy the company procedure and policy and surch with all information at google, then you will come to know what is extactly,
they r fraud...nd i m a victim of this

Complaint categoryCategory: Other