[Resolved]  Shipra Estate Limited Jai Krishan Estate Developers Pvt. Ltd, — Flat not alloted after 17 months

I had registered for a flat with Shipra Estate Limited and Jai Krishan Estate Developers Pvt. Ltd. on April 2006. I was allotted Flat No.SKE -318 in Shipra Krishna, 14, Ahinsa Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. I was promised that my flat would be allotted by January 2008. I made the fulll payment of Rs.31, 34, 350 by the due date February 2008 after taking a bank loan of Rs.7, 74, 000. After 17 months I have not yet received the flat. If I delay paymenet they charge a penalty of 21% but there are no rules for the builder.

amitabh srivastava

Comments

You should file recovery suits under Order-37 CPC in DELHI which is more effective and expeditious remedy for recovery of money rather than approaching to consumer courts, which takes lot of time.

Do also file criminal complaint in EOW (Delhi Police) since the Registered Office of the Company is in Delhi.

Advocate Sudeep Bhandari
We had also booked a flat, SEMIAL 311 under Shipra Krishna Scheme and paid app 50Lacs. Flat was due for possession in March 2010 but you will not believe that the construction has not even started. We are living in Abu Dhabi for the last two decades and booked this flat in Abu Dhabi, UAE and they kept on taking qrterly instalments for three years without informing us that construction has not started even. We came to know of it in Oct.2009.We met Mohit Singh, MD of Shipra in Ghaziabad. He confessed that we have been wronged.We asked for refund but we are being put off on one pretext or the other for the last seven months. Shipra has cheated us and I would request all flat buyers to beware of Shipra constructions. They are a bunch of dacoits.

Sunil Nayyar
[protected]@hotmail.com

Kindly contact me in case of fighting legal battle against M/s Shipra Estate Limited

Harsh Parekh
Advocate
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
[protected] (M)

You can file consumer case wherein you will get interest of 18% for delay in possession on actual amount.
for further details you can contact on [protected], I am doing cases against them.

Advocate