[Resolved]  Shipra Estates Ltd & GDA — Poor amenities and Infrastructural facilities in Sun Towers

This Joint venture Group started off well in Shipra Suncity about a decade ago.
But with the passage of time as the Customers started flocking into the societies there, This Shipra Group have now not been able to cope up and falling short of their promises and commitments given to the customers at the time of booking of flats specially in Sun Towers.
Already lot of delay have been there in handing over of the flats as promised in the leaflets and allotment letters. Hard earned money of the buyers remained blocked for years without paying any interest on them while the flats were not handed over to the Buyers.
At the time of taking possession and handing over of the flat, the buyers will have to be at the mercy of the Contractors and their men and any complain regarding the shortfalls and incomplete work or improper and damaged furnishing of the handed over flats made to the Project Management or Facility Management Group of Sun Towers will fall into deaf years.
The amenities and infrastructural facilities like Parking area, Basement facilities and their proper beautification and Orientation as promised are being arranged at a snail's pace. The whole basement and landing area of A, B, C and D Towers look like a prehistoric monument rather like a Khandahar.There is no sign that the Shipra Group has any intention to complete this Project in time to the satisfaction of the Customers. In stead, the Shipra Group is busy opening new societies and starting profiteering and looting fresh Customers in Krishnas, Vistas and the like.There is no Mai Baap to listen to the few residents who ventured to stay therein.
Above all the power back up charges of Rs. 11.00 is being charged to the residents separately when it was proposed that this shall remain included in the Annual maintenance charges. Really Shipra has forgotten all ethics and became a great extortionist of the decade.
Will the authorities wake up to the poor Customers' call and pay little attention to these bonafide members of the Society so that the grievances are not accumulated beyond proportions towards an untoward happening which we all want to avoid in the long run and wish this society and group to thrive and nurture each other at the end of the day.
MAY WE ALL LIVE TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE.
Complaint comments  26 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

We are suffering a similar plight at the hands of Shipra Managment... We had booked a flat in Sun Towers with a promise of ontime possession and quality work. The possession has been delayed by more than 2 yrs and the quality of work is pathetic. It has been a harrowing experience following up with the contractors and Shipra Real Estate officials...My father also met the MD of Shipra group, but he seemed equally indifferent. I'd suggest we catch hold of a lawer and collectively file a public litigation against the Shipra group...also take it up with the consumer forum. Unfortunately, sitting in Mumbai am unable to do much abt the same. I can at most connect you to my father who stays in Shipra Suncity...pls respond at [protected]@yahoo.com with your contact details

I have a complain against the Shipra Estate Limited (SEL) & Ghaziabad Developement Authority(GDA).
I am the owner and living in the Shipra Suncity which is an joint venture of SEL & GDA in 10/16 JAC ROAD Shiprasuncity. In just the forth year of purchase the a big chunk of the roof of my third floor flat have came down. I was sleeping with my wife and due to the grace of god we had a lucky escape from a mishap.
The reason of this incident is the sub-standard material used in construction activity and poor maintenance and planning on the part of SEL & GDA, i want a strong step to be taken against the SEL for robbing the consumer like me of my hard earned money and making my life filled with danger and apathy

Ashok Lingwal
DO NOT PURCHASE ANY FLAT IN SHIPRA SUNCITY
This is worst case of gross negligence and on top of it GDA is turning a deaf ear to the complaints. I have booked a flat in Shipra Neo and after promise of delivery in Novemver 2008, two new dates have since been given July 2009 and now decemebr 2009 for completion of project but seeing the pace of work with 0 workers it seems that delay will be for more than a year from today i.e. August 2009. We as a group of allotees of shipra neo met "Ram Bahadur" VC of GDA and as is common practice he turned a deaf ear to our complaints and only made false promise. The UP govt. GDA and Shipra is big Land mafia which is just harassing the people in general.
Dear Friends,
I have booked a flat in Shipra Neo long time ago and as i can see u people have taken up this cause of delayed posession i too would like to join this group to fight this so called mafia. Im shocked to see these complaints as i have visited this site for the first time. Let us all join hands together n file a joint complaint in the consumer forum involving the press media all we have to expose these trouble makers. Remember together we stand because all this costs money n it will be very difficult to fight them individually. They are bullying us only because of their money power . pls inform me
of all future actions im there with u too.
Why don't you people go to court and file a complain (FIR) against the Shipra Estate Ltd. Broadcast it in Media ...let whole india know shipra estate fraud with the people.
Hi!
I just visited the NEO site ... the floor plan looks impressive, good location and good carpet to super area ratio. And hence planning to buy one flat @3100 rs psf.
But i am actually appalled by the complaints listed here. They are promising possession in May 2010. Though the structural work is complete, it seems it will take long to do the interiors.
Should i look for another builder??? I am confused as even the most reputed builders like unitech /dlf and pasharvnath have delayed the projects by atleast 2 years in DELHI NCR. Is there any regulation ???
Hi All,

I am another of the folks who have been waiting for the promised possession of Suncity Neo after 10 months there is no sign of anyone working on the construction of the site or any plans on completing the project !

They have already taken 95% of the payment for the flat and we are neither getting any interest on the money they have taken from us or the possession of the flat ! I think we should all go to court with this and get either interest on the money or some extra work done in the flats for the delay which is 100% builders fault and not ours !

If we have some lawyers here in the group who can recommend some legal recourse in such a case it would be great to know your opinion and thoughts on how we can get this completed !!!
Hi All,

I have booked a 2BHK flat in Shipra sun city NEO Project around 2 yrs ago though they promise to finish last year - it is no way near completion. I visited the site a week ago and was surprised to see the progress shipra construction group has made. My dad has written a letter to shipra group pointing there tardiness to NEO project.

I would like to know what you people are planning to do so that i can also get involve. Please email me on [protected]@gmail.com

Ashok Bhatt
Hi All,

After all the confrontations with the Shipra Management and still no response and mobilisation on the site as of today 5th Nov 2009. This is the high time to follow with concrete legal actions against them.
I will suggest to have a letter published on negligence shown by Shipra as Call out added in all the local news paper circulated in Indirapuram so that the local people should know about the same.

I will advice all the investor top be strictly away from buying any Shipra Property today and near future from Shipra Estate Limited directly. I will request if anybody can help us with the contact on bring this FRAUD on Prime Time in News Channel. Its Already broadcasted on UTVi and can be checked on Youtube search by "Shipra NEO Delay".
Hi All!!
I agree with the delay from SHIPRA in delivering the project. But I am surprised that only few people have issues with the delay. Out of some 350 flats in NEO .. only 8-10 alottees are fighting against the delay.
As far as legal action is concerned, i feel there can be none. Taking the things to media can not be a deterrent. I have posted earlier also, almost all developers have delayed the projects for more than 2 years..so this is no big deal.
I hence propose to mobilise maximum NEO allotees at the SHIPRA office at some common day OR to make 4-5 follow up groups who can keep on meeting the SHIPRA management regularly. If this suits .. please leave ur name and email at this forum or mail your names to me at [protected]@lycos.com
Hi!
Visited the site again. The work has made some progress but on a very slow pace. There are almost 100 labourers on the site as of now. With these resources it will take almost 2 more years to complete the project. The project can only be delivered in june'10 if they increase the manpower to atleast 250.

Shall keep the forum updated.
hey guys,

i had a complaint against the Shipra Estate listed above in the thread (a part of roof of my flat fell down) i listed the complain in ''http://pgportal.gov.in/''

After 6 moths last week I got a letter from the GDA with annexture of letter from CM's office & Govt of India and asking Shipra to reply within 7 days on the matter. Now the Shipra facility management is after me to get the roof repaired.

It really worked in my case please lodge your complaint there under category - Govt O[censored]P

Touch base with me at [protected]@gmail.com
I am also one among you who was (for asking highest price per sq. ft.), is (for suffering a delay in possession, and for being stupid of accepting a contract without a penalty clause) and will be (for likely mismanagement of ameneties that will follow) duped for sure by Shipra-GDA nexus.

Shipra, at the time of my bookin in early 2007, was touting possession of the flats by June 2008.

During the whole time that passed by, I never thought that the possessions could be delayed.

When I visited the project site in October, 2008, the progress looked average, and the sales person said that I should think of registering the flat in March, 2009. Nothing could have been farther from the truth.

When I re-visited in November, 2009, thinking that by now, the flats would have already been possessed by some of the residents, to my astonishment, I saw the status of the building almost at par with that of October, 2008 level.

I went to their office, and enquired about the status. The underpaid, shameless sales staff now promised completion of building by June, 2010. Although one could gauge, that even this date would hardly be met.

I asked the sales person about the reasons of delay, and the ways to compensate a buyer like me, but he circumvented the questions. I even heard that people who paid by down-payment method, are being prioritized, and their flats are being completed at the cost of those who paid in installments.

Then I wrote (on 07-Nov-09) to the sales manager, and handed over a copy of the letter (message reproduced below) to their office, with a copy marked to their MD.

Of course, I received no replies. Now, I am writing the complaintat http://pgportal.gov.in/ (Thanks Ashok!)

Count me in for any Dharna, protest or show of strength!
Hi!

Visited the site today. Seems that work has now gained steam. There is a clear cut change in the site status as compared to Sep'09. Block A seems to be getting completed first.

Just hope that the momemtum is maintained.

regards,
Hi !!!

Lift installation also started. The vendor is one of the lesser known " M/s Johnson"

rgds
Amit
I agree, I had been watching the development of construction work at site with all hope every day... don't know why they haven't cared about Neo even after taking money from investors. Parallely I see Shipra's other project doing comparatively good.
Wish they understand pain of ours and hand over flat as promised soon!
Hi !

The budget speech '10 mentions the service tax on the under-construction property. What's the opinion of this forum? Would that be applicable on us also or it is applicable for fresh bookings:

regards
Amit
These people are neither responding nor handing over the posession, the letter they send does not mean anything.
HI!

The pace of construction is slowed down again. I don't see any possibility of getting a single hand over before November 2010.

regards