[Resolved]  shiv chawla — passport enquqry

From:

Chandigarh

Subject : Re-Issue of Passport vides File No. K014953

Respected Sir,

Reference : Old Passport No. A7970550 Date of Issue :[protected]

I have applied for re-issue of passport No. A7970550 vide File No. K014953 on[protected] but an enquiry has been demanded by your office. I hereby declared that :

a) I have applied for re-issue of passport vide File No. K014953 dated[protected].
b) I have also applied for passport in the year 2003 because at that time my said passport was lost somewhere in my house. I was not known about the procedure to obtain lost passport. I hereby declare that I found my passport at my home and did not follow the file for new one. I further declare that I have only one passport bearing No. A7970550 and not received any other passport. I applied for new fresh one. For which I already paid a plenty of Rs.5000/- (Five Thousand only) while applying for E.C.N.R Stamp vide R-16129/04 dated[protected] and I got that Stamp at that time.
c) I am an honest Indian citizen and honor the Indian Law system.

I further declare that I have already submitted an affidavit regarding all the facts on[protected] at Enquiry Counter No.9.

You are requested to re-issue my passport because that passport pages are fully used. Inconvenience caused to you is highly regretted. I shall be very thanking full to you for your act of kindness.

Thanking you,