[Resolved]  Shivshankar Agencies Porur, Chennai-116 — Delay in delivery of refills and phone lines continously engaged

The Tel.Nos of Shivshankar Agencies, Porur, 24827924, 24826490, 24825867 and the Tel.Nos of Indane Customer Service Cell Tel.Nos.24339236 and 24339246 are alway busy with a pre recorded voice message "The subscriber is busy. Pl call after some time". can somebody from IOCL help me to get this numbers?

Comments

My booking for refill cylinder dated 22.01.09 is still not delivered. The bookings made after my booking dates are delivered.There is no response from the dealer despite of repeated requests. The telephone is also continously engaged and we have to make personal enquiry each time. The email bookings are also not acknowledged. Concerned authorities should take appropriate action against the said agency failing which the consumer has no other option other than to approach consumer forum for redressal.
I am also facing same problem from Shivshankar Agencies whenever I book refill for indane gas. They are least bothered about the consumers and they will not pick telephone calls. I have to to book for refill by email. Several complaints were made to the indane area office but in vain.
yes we too have these difficulties in getting the cylinders on time. Also the agency is not accessible by telephone, e mail etc. everytime we have to go to the agency and be on que for enquiry and booking which kills lot of valuable time for cylinder booking. They are also not responding to the customer with up to the normal expectation. we feel they are are over loaded and could not manage the customer requirements. hence concerned authority please make a note of it and split the load in to other agency and give a good service.
(Shivshankar Agencies)

ALLWAYS TOTAL WASTE SERIVICES
ply i want refill cylinder, iam always booking the cylinder, when delivery to me, because i have six month baby, my number 25397 name d.baskar add;4/40 m.g.r salai agaramel, nazarathpet, chennai-600123
pls i want quick delivery to the cylinder
Im trying to book a gas to refill for the past 2 days to thier 10 landline mumbers...All the lines are busy 24*7, sometimes they hangup the call...Im facing this problem everytime, when i book a refill...
Is this the way to treat customer?
Due to my busy schedule, It's not possible for me to go to thier office to book a refill..
Gas is a basic and very essential thing for all..They are making lots of money with that, but they doen't care about the service and respect, which they are giving to it's customers...
i tried to book a gas cylinder throuh phone and all the numbers of SHIVSHANKAR AGENCIES, PORUR was busy..hence on 22/11/2010 i went in person and booked for a cylinder and the female in the reception told me that in 10 days will get the cylinder, but of no use..No cylinder has come as of now and iam in great trouble...i already took leave from my office and came for booking and how many days the shivshankar agencies want me to take leave...its all a joke for them...kindly take steps in this regard.
This seems to be a problem with lot of people and i too face this issue. Even after complaining at their office, the situation has not improved. To make it more worse, these days the delivery guy is DEMANDING a tip of Rs.15/- or else he says next month the gas will not be delivered.
He is harrasing my mom who happens to be senior citizen. Kindly take action against these people.
We also booked the Gas on 7th-feb-2010, and till date not delivered, and phones are keep on engaging or free also no body is picking up.

Indane (Shiv Shankar Agency, Porur, ChennaI) — Delivery

I have booked for Gas Cyclinder on 24/2/2011 vide booking no.20163 and as per Agency commitment they were supposed to delivery within two weeks time from booking date. I have been told by the booking office (Shivsankar Agency) that delivery will be done immediately. This is happening for the last 7 - 10 days time. This is not the first time. I am getting delivery after more than a month every time for the last 2 years.

Also, the delivery boy is forcing us to get more money against delivery of the Cylinder and this is happening for the last few years. Also when we go for use of the new cyclinder, most of the time the gas leakage occured because of Vasser failure and this has been brought to the notice to the Agency concerned but no action taken so far.

I therefore request the concerned Authority to take appropriate action for prompt delivery of the Cylinder to the customers and also take steps to prevent the excess amount being collected by the delivery boys.
i tried to book a gas cylinder throuh phone and all the numbers of SHIVSHANKAR AGENCIES, PORUR was busy..hence on 21/4/2011. i tried another number32995483 the ring was going but the no one take the phone. again i tried this number some one cut the phone line and they come number is busy. always like that pls take immediate action regarding this matter.
i want gas delivery date.booking no is 336599.booking date is 26.9.2011