[Resolved]  shri kannan departmental stores — voice mail activation

my mobile number is [protected]... its been registered in the company name of shri kannan departmental stores pvt ltd...hereby i would like to activate my voice mail box.. so pls made it clear for me...
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

At the timne of late night above 8 pm. uneatable items like damaged samosa, cutlet are sold by half rate by you, these foods are health affect to childrens, you are also make a paise with poor quality eatable items. kindly avoid half rate sale, health is wealth.we are buy the tirupur shri kannan dept.stores. kindly rectify in future.

Credit card surcharge 1% are not put to your regular customer. Normal whole saler are not put 1% Surcharge. Kindly rectify.

I am the regular customer of your Tirupur branch & purchasing 4500 – 5000 per month. Today I went there around 2.00pm to purchase a Cartridge for Gillette razor. Pls note that you kept all the things in self service expect this blade section & you keep in Chocolate section. If we need the Chocolate / blade then you sales person standing in the counter will take and give it us. But today I was standing there for 10 -15 minits nobody is there in the counter. In fact I told 2-3 sales people to take the blade but nobody is having interest to do the work. Suppose the particular person has gone for lunch or some where then other person has to take the charge of that. Even supervisor is also not there at the time.

Pls note that my house is about 6 kms from you shop and on they way I can find atleast 50 shops who can sell the blade. Why we are coming to your shop? To get the better service. But today I had bad experience at your shop. Pls take this for your betterment.

Besides you are charging 1% charge to all purchases through credit cards. This you can avoid for regular customers like me.
the billing and the second checking is terribly irritating in your shop also it is very greedy of you to charge extra for credit card. your sales staff dont know the meaning of courtesy or manners. you are taking your customers for granted. It wont be long before some big bazzar/spencers will open a shop and you will lose lot of your customers if you dont improve
the store should provide proper parking facilty for cars