[Resolved]  sify limited — chennai pf office

NO PF transered to my account from Chennai pf office, i have been tracking since months n months .. simple lost, employer says they hv submitted to pf office, no reply nothing from chennai pf office ..

My PPF account with SIFY : TN/39187/4256

help me guys i[censored] can ..
regards
pushkar

Comments

DEAR SIR,

MYSELF VIJAY GUPTA
FRENCHISEE ID – IWFR_491003A
BHILAI, CHHATTISGARH

WHEN I STARTED NEW SIFY IWAY AT THAT TIME ATA (INTERNATIONAL CALLING MACHINE) MACHINE COST APPROX 18, 000/- 20, 000/-

THE MACHINE SUCESSFULLY WORKED FOR 18 MONTHS AFTER THAT
THE MACHINE CREATED SOME PROBLEM ( THE DIAL TONE WAS THEIR BUT IT FAILS TO CALL ANYWHERE)

I HAD CONTACTED TECHNICAL AND FRENCHISEE MANGER MANY TIMES.
AND FROM YOUR SIDE TECHNICAL ENGINEER ( MR VIVEK, ANIRUDDH)
WAS NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF MACHINE, HE CAME TO MY IWAY 30-40 TIMES( 3-4 MONTHS ) AND EVEN HE CONTACTED TECHNICAL SR ENGINEER AND OTHER OFFICERS (BHARAT DANGI, PARESH, AMAY, , MUNEER SIR).

AND YET HE IS NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND AFTER THAT HE DID NOT EVEN CALL ME AND RAIN AWAY FROM HERE WITHOUT GIVING ANY INFORMATION TO ME, HE CHEATED ME MANY TIMES .

AND AFTER THAT I CONTACTED YOUR FM ( DHOLE AND BHARAT DANGI SIR) HE TOLD ME THE MACHINE WAS DAMAGED AND TO PURCHASE A NEW MACHINE.

IF HE TOLD ME SOME MONTHS BEFORE,
IF HE SHOULD TOLD ME AFTER ONE MONTH WHEN THE MACHINE WAS DAMEGED THEN I WOULD FIND OUT SOME OTHER SOLUTION
BUT BECAUSE OF THAT I SUFFERED A BIG LOSS, ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS GOT DIVERTED TO OTHER SIFY IWAY.

IN THE MONTH OF JULY – AUGUST 2008 I GOT AN OFFER ATA COST OF 3000/-

HE( BHARAT DANGI SIR ) FORCED ME TO PURCHASE NEW MACHINE BUT AT THAT TIME I AM NOT INTRESTED TO PURCHASE EVEN AFTER THAT I SIGNUP FOR A NEW MACHINE . AND HE PROMISED ME THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR CUSTOMER BACK AND FOR THAT I WILL GIVE SOME ADDS, SOME ACTIVITIES, LIFLETS, PUMPLETS .

AFTER THAT IN OCTOBER 2008 GOT A MEW MACHINE .

AND FROM APPROX AGUST – SEP I HAD STARTED TO PAY EMI IN CONCERN OF NEW MACHINE .

TECHNICAL STAFF (AMIT ) CAME TO MY IWAY 10-15 TIMES(15 DAYS ) AND EVEN HE CONTACTED TECHNICAL SR ENGINEER AND OTHER OFFICERS (BHARAT DANGI, PARESH, AMAY, , MUNEER SIR).

AND YET HE IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL NEW MACHINE AND HE SEND THE MACHINE BACK THROUGH COURRIER, IN THE SAME MONTH.

I AM CONTINUE CALLING MR BHARAT DANGI SIR BUT NOT GIVEN ANY PROPER SOLUTION AND NOT SHOWING ANY INTREST REGARDING ATA MACHINE.

AND AFTER THAT I CANT GET ANY INFORMATION, ( FROM NOV – MARCH )DETAILS REGARDING MACHINE FROM ANY OF YOURS SIFY TECHNICAL OFICER AND MANAGERS LIKE (BHARAT DANGI. PARESH, AMAY, MUNEER SIR). BUT NO BODY REPLIED ANYTHING TO ME .

AND IN MARCH MR BHARAT DANGI CAME TO MY IWAY I ASKED HIM ABOUT ATA MACHINE .

AND AFTER THAT HE PROMISED TO ME THAT I WILL GET THE MACHINE BACK IN ONE WEEK.

AND I GOT NEW MACHINE AT 15TH MARCH AND AGAIN THE SAME PROBLEM OCCURRED HE WAS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL ONCE AGAIN.
TECHNICAL STAFF (AMIT ) CAME TO MY IWAY 10-15 TIMES(7 DAYS ) AND EVEN HE CONTACTED TECHNICAL SR ENGINEER AND OTHER OFFICERS (, PARESH, AMAY, BHARAT DANGI, MUNEER SIR).

AND YET HE IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL NEW MACHINE AND HE TOLD ME TO SENT THE MACHINE ONCE AGAIN .

BUT I REFUSE TO SENT BACK THE MACHINE

I AM VERY MUCH FRUSTED THIS SERVICE PLZ

FINALLY,

1. AND IN THE WHOLE 1.5 YEARS I WAS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL MACHINE . AND AFTER THAT NO CUSTOMERS CAME TO ME FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLING .
2. I WANT TO STOP MY EMI AGAINST ATA MACHINE FROM NEXT REVENUE.
3. DETAIL OF HOW MUCH OF AMOUNT DEDUCTED (JUNE – MARCH )
FROM MY REVENUE AND REFUND IT TO ME BACK.

SO PLZ GO THROUGH FROM MY PROBLEM SERIOUSLY AND WHAT SHOULD BE THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

VIJAY GUPTA
BHILAI
CHHATTISGARH
oh man u have not learnt your lession yet never ever trust these useless people (dikaoh pe na jaoo apani akal lagao) these people get salaries only to cheat iway owners
i was running a cafe in raipur when i took airtel line i started to make profit man u wll get speed of 200 kbps o[censored]nlimited speed divide it on 8 or 9 pc and start earning get out of this gutter as soon as possible
i used a 2mbps plan of airtel unlimited for 2800 and free antivirus also
the bharat and dole logg in our account and they themself signup ata machine or irctc if we dont agree aur apne baap ke samne hero bante hai dekho humne sare iway pe irctc aur ata machine install kar di hai
dear VIJAY GUPTA please change the connection as soon as possible

sify limited — security money not returning

We are in need of your help because we have approch so many time by e mail or letter given to officer in lucknow office but no response is there.

Kindly, do the needful