[Resolved]  Smart net — Poor Net Services

I want to need an internet connection on my PC. I have tried from my friend smart sim (Mob. No. [protected]) and I have recharged from E-voucher - Rs. 303/- and I have send sms to write ALL to 55100 and received settings I have saved them (Mob. model – NOKIA 3230). After that when I connected to net the message displayed on my mobile "GPRS not available. Check network services”. Some time it was connected for only 4-5 minute and after that again message repeated.

I have contacted to customer care and registered the complaint no. 86760117. I am very nervous and lots of time I have tried to contact to customer care but not my problem solved. I have losses money & my time.

Finally I have decided to go with Airtel & I have successfully enjoyed with Airtel Services.

Mahesh Upadhyay

Comments

respected sir,
i md sharfaraz i am using fri to monday offer by recharging with rs 39 on my mobile number [protected] now the problem is the network is very slow only 460.08 kbps & when i tried to custumer care they assured me that i need to delete cookies which i have all ready done but still it is running at the same speed you can contact or call me at the mentioned numer of my mobile in this e mail anytime & do let me know & kindly solve my problem or else i have to go for the annother connection.

thankning you
yours faithfullu
sharfaraz

Smart net — internet speed

I have a complain for relince gsm service.Itake internet on my mobil but its speed does not increasing its speed is nearly 5to6 kb/s so I request you to take stape against it.my mobile no is [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other