[Resolved]  SMC Group, Moneywise — No Help from SMC

I bring to notice you that Mr. Hitesh Chauhan who is SMC's employee (Fort branch ) came to me through my friend for the investment in share through SMC, He had convinced me to invest a money in share, as i told him that i don't know about share how to sale and purchase, He said “SMC authorized us to trade in client DP trading account”.
He said "I will use your DP Trading account" only you will have to open the DP account with SMC. This account I will use for invest in share whatever the profit we will be get from share that you will get. When I asked him that "Is it legal if you are using my DP account?" He said Yes that SMC will be aware about this.

Now he is using my DP trading account. He had committed me if you will not get profit then at least you will not loose your actual invested money and you can withdrawn your money at any moment but once you intimate us to close the account or withdrawn a money you will get your money within a week .

I told him to close the my DP trading more than one month before as well DP account even though he was doing the trades in DP account and i lost my invested money. he invested Rs 400000 on credit against the money of Rs 42000 by my name without my knowledge. When i was told him to close account that time it was showing in the profit, since I told him to close the account and given him signed DP closure form also even though Hitesh trades in share on credit and I lost all Rs.30000 in share.

I had complained same in SMC but they were not given any help and mail me that we will find it out issue.

I got the call from Hitesh to close the matter i will give money within a month by any how and preserised me serveral ways. then i got the call from branch Head of fort branch and he said whatever the confusion with hitesh "is it clear now" I said he is ready to give my money within month right now i do not want to take action against him". I came to know they were recorded my conversation and close the matter. Till now i got only Rs 3000 from Hitesh, remaining amount is not giving me. SMC will not help me for the same to settlement of my lost amount and do not want take against him.

I want to give suggestion to the all people who are customers non-existing customer, Please do not open such demat account with SMC because so many people in SMC who is doing fraud and cheating with customer as like me and even SMC is supporting to his employee do such thing to get the bussiness. I came to know from my friend, they are giving incentive to his empolyee (agent) for opening demat account and trades lot more, His employee making scapgoat to the people who do not know about the share market how to trade.

I doubt that Mr Hitesh Chauhan is not educated fully he was given a fake document of education certificate to SMC or SMC recruiting such people who even not passed SSC, HSC also.

Comments

Its Advise to all the people who are existing customer or going for a DEMAT or any deal with SMC.
His employee will cheat with you and when you going to complain then SMC will not help you for anything. Because they are getting huge earnig from brokerage amount on share.
Please do not deal with SMC Group Investment company. They are just making money from you and they will help it out anyway.

SMC is no.1 cheater company, Please do not deal with this company for any kind of Transcation or shares or Demat account, they have appointed a person who will insist you for investment in shares they will purchase /sell of share whatever profit will be there that is your these think they will tell you for making fool to you. after investing they will invest in shares more 10 times of actual amount whether you could be in loss or profit because they are getting huge brokerage amount and SMC agent will get huge commission on that. I know one of the person. Hitesh Chauhan who is working in Fort branch he is done same think with me and SMC is not taken any action against him.

Please be careful and do not deal with this company.
www.smcindiaonline.com/
This company name is SMC global secuirties and also by name of SAM.

This companies Fraud employee who is done this Mr Hitesh Chauhan (Fort Branch Mumbai).
AND Anil Yadav who is Branch Head of SMC fort branch even he is supporting him to do such thing what mentioned above.