[Resolved]  Smile 24 hrs Car Helpline [protected] — Pathetic Service - Smile 24hrs Car Helpline

This is to bring into account Unprofessional service from SMILE 24hrs Car helpline somewhere in Vikas Puri.
The company is cheating, fooling and harassing the Consumers and there's no action that can be taken on them.

While selling the help service I was promised great service within 30mins anywhere in NCR.
On 2nd Dec at 8:22 am I logged a complaint for my car @[protected] from South Delhi, I was been told that the engineer would visit in 30 min.After 20 min I got a call for location of my Car that needed urgent help, I inquired them abt engineer's location to which some Mr Deepak(cust care) pointed that engineers car has broken down so they have sent engineer from Nagafgarh and would be there anytime. I called them again @9:20 One hour post my complaint and learnt that the engineer has not left till now as he's busy attending other complaints I asked the help desk person to transfer the call to his manager. I was told that the managers come at 11:00am while this person was on hold I heard other representative saying to some other customer that he's the engineer and he's currently standing at the puncture shop and this shop hasn't opened yet.

I called at 10:15 again as my spouse had to leave for her work by 11:30 and was promised that the engineer would be there in next 20 mins. Inspite of waiting till 11:00 am and calling again I was told that they are really sorry the engineer who was visiting his car has met with an accident and I need to wait for another 30 mins. I shouted at the person and asked him to give the phone to his manager, he said he does not has permission to transfer call.

After half hr I got a call from Ravi(Customer service) giving me his manager SP Singhs number and asking me to call him at his cell @[protected] as his outgoing is barred. I called Mr singh and he said he is really helpless as he is short of people and asked me why am i being impatient, I was stunned to hear such unprofessional comments from a manager.

I advised him either the person visits me in next 15 mins or cancel my membership, on which he said u get your membership cancelled as person cannot reach, I asked him to cancel my membership and asked him to arrange for a call with his owner Mr Anurag Gupta on which he said he'll have a meeting with his seniors and they'll call me as Mr Anurag would not be coming to office.

I want to bring into notice to general public and forum that isn't there any way to stop such unprofessional shops to mushroom and mentally harass the customers. I'm just imagining the situation of a person who got stuck with his car broken on a highway and waiting for engineer from SMILE to visit after 4 hours :0)

Please help me in escalating these issues so that such organisations should not FOOL customers with Fake and Fraud services.

Comments

24 hours service — helpline service

what the hell you all are doing there no body is picking up the phone, i[censored] dont have the capacity then dont add members . only you all are making money with no service if any body will call me i will explain that what i will do to him. so this is my last warning to you all please dont call me ever now i am going to consumer coart for justice . thanks for helping me a lot.
I also faced similar problem today, but I am not ganna keep silent on this. I am taking them to concumer court very soon...
Iam totally agree with you...iam add-on to the complain list of smile. One of the most pthetic on-road service provide. This is third day & i almost made 30 calls to them to fix-up my car...but uptill now they don't get ant answers from them . I wish i get there managers no. from somewhere.
This is a total disappointment for me as a customer of SBI.Today when i have lost my Debit card i am not able to contact customer care as no one is available.

How will I block the Debit Card?And who is responsibe if i loose money?Will SBI pay me back if something goes wrong?

As it is a weekend the braches are closed.

THIS IS A TOTAL DISSAPPOINTMENT.This is not expected from a nationalized bank which is have great reputation.

SBI should urgently look into such matters before it is too late and take corrective & protective action immd.
I have also gone through with the same type of treatment from smile. I got a problem on Saturday night at 9.00 PM they not even bother to update me about it. I waited till 10.45 and no body came for any service.
They are just fooling people and I am going to complaint against them in consumer forum.
any one hacked my account please block my account was, name-sumanroy.[protected]@gmail.com password-1234567as please help me i am tried to contact u but i failed, , , my cell no is [protected]
I Think you should sue those cheaters but again they bribe officials so they'll continue harassing the people as the government agencies have no control on them.
I also being cheated by SMILE about 10 days back.While trying calling Fax number published on SMILE website I come to know that they have moved to some other location about 4 months back.Person attended phone told me to try [protected] to get in touch with SMILE person. I would request every suferer to call up this number & try to get SMILE company owner number so that Money refund can be demanded from them.
Hi All,

Owner of Smile car and bike helpline of Anurag Gupta.
His number were
All above three numbers are not working. Can somebody get the address out of these numbers?
Also Anurag has a Maruti swift # DL9CS4464 color white.
If found any information please update here.
Lets catch that bast...You know what I mean.

Smile 24 hrs Car Helpline 01141323232