[Resolved]  Sodexo/ Gift 360 — Reebok Bag

I got a scratch card from sodexo which is "Reebok Back Pack" so to redeem it I made a payment through DD in favour of "KavirajHousewares" payable at Bangalore for the amount of Rs 495 and send it to
Gift 360, 2/1 Langford Road, Bangalore - 560027. After receiving the product i figured out that it was the wrong product, instead of sending the "Reebok Back Pack" they have sent me "Reebok Duffel Bag" which i am not interested in. Hence i have been repeatedly calling the customer care of Gift 360, and they are giving some excuses and are delaying in delivering the right product to me.

Request you to kindly take suitable action against the company and help me to get the right product

Your earlier action will be highly appreciated.

Somesh

Comments

Gift360 — non delivery of reebok duffle bag

I had booked and paid Rs 500 but even after 3 months no delivery
no use calling the help line
Details of order
City : navi mumbai
State : maharashtra
Zip : 400210
Dear Mr Samir,

We have received your complaint. We had dispatched the gift to you via Blue Dart courier. Unfortunately the same has been misplaced by them. As it's our responsibility to give you the product, we are re-dispatching the same via Blue Dart AWB No [protected]. The same has also been communicated to you by Mr Sandeep.

Thanking you,

Team Gift360.in

reebok beg — for confirmation

sir my order no 270615 and my ref. no. [protected]. pls tall me my product is confirm or not. my no.[protected] and mail id.([protected]@gmail.com)