[Resolved]  Solution integrated marketing services pvt. ltd , New Delhi — COMPAQ PRESARIO - Redemption (Kodak digital camera)

I have purchased Compaq Notebook "CQ45-207TU" from CROMA, NAVI MUMBAI on 5/01/09. The online redemption (Redemption code - 75URFRAV5V) scheme was entitled for KODAK 9.2 MP - Digital Camera. HDFC BANK DD of Rs. 1300/- made on 27th Jan'09 & sent by courior with required documents. There is no response from their side till date.
Please look for immediate solutions !!!
RGRDS.

Comments

I have also purchased a HP (mini_ laptop from Mathura on 13.02.2009. The online redemption (Redemption code - CERLJ02HOY) scheme was entitled for KODAK 10.2 MP - Digital Camera. HDFC BANK DD of Rs. 1299/- made on 13th Feb'09 & sent by courior with required documents. There is no response from their side till date.
i have alo purchased a COMPAQ PESARIO LAPTOP CQ40-108TU on 31.12.2008. the online redemption(Redemption code - 441HTFNVOF ) scheme was entitled for KODAK 8.2 MP - Digital Camera.BANK OF BARODA DD of Rs. 1299/- made on 16th feb.09 & sent by courior required documents. There is no response from their side till date.
respected sir in tha month of sep last 2008 i bought a laptop of hp in which a kodak camara was given i posted all the necessary requires along with adraft of 999 .but in jan 2009 4th when the post man come to my address and gave me the thing.i was very anxious that my camara has come but un fortunately there was nothing.sir i belong from such atown where there is no net.
this is what your concern is doing sir.if possible plz cheek my offer once again sir u might be thinking that i am telling lies .icannot give u conformation i can only request u...god is there he has seen everything
partha sarkar
c/o patit paban sarkar
p.o hojai(kali bari road)
dist nagaon(assam)
pin 782435 wr no.5
if possible take some strike action plz sir i want my offer
I have purchased Compaq Presario Notebook "CQ40-327TU" from UPTEC, Computer consultancy Ltd.ALLAHABAD on 27/02/09. The online redemption (Redemption code - MCKS131B99) scheme was entitled for KODAK 9.2 MP - Digital Camera. State Bank of Patiala DD no-297455 of Rs. 1299- made on 05th March'09 & sent by DTDC courior with required documents. There is no response from their side till date.
Thanks You
respected sir u didn't give any response plz take some action against ur concern

HP-Compaq Presario CQ45 — Compaq did not honor the promotional offer of Kodak Digital Camera

I had purchased a Compaq Pressario CQ45 Laptop from Reliance Digital, Shadra on January 12, 2009. As per the offer at that point of time, I was supposed to get a Kodak 8.0 Pixel Digital camera along with the laptop. This was an promotional offer. For avail this offer, I had to fill up an online form and send a cheque to 'Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt Ltd' at REDEMPTION CELL ADDRESS
HP Redemption Cell
First Floor, A – 2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – I
New Delhi – 110020

Phone[protected] lines)
Fax[protected]

I did the same and sent the cheque of Rs 1299.00 . After a month I received a response that the payee name on the cheque was incorrect and I need to send another cheque. I did the same and sent another cheque. However, I am yet to receive the Camera and the old cheque. I tried to contact both HP-Compaq over and the redemption center over phone but never got to talk to anyone. I contacted them through email I received responses initially but for the last one month, since I have sent the second cheque, they have never responded. I issues are:

1. I need the digital camera which was offered to me as a promotion along with the laptop but have not got it as yet.

2. I need the old cheque which they claim is in the name of a old payee. They have not sent me the cheque.

Details:

Redemption Code:36JQ7Y5ET5

My initial complaint number with HP is :CCHSAP194054

Please look into this.

Partho
Redemption (Kodak digital camera)
I have purchased Compaq Presario Notebook "CQ40-145TU" from Psitech Systems, 717 Usha Nagar, Indore(M.P). The online Redemption (Redemption code- XPYJF156DA) scheme for KODAK DIGITAL CAMERA. State Bank Of Indore DD no- 154729 of Rs. 1299/- made on 13th/Feb./09 & sent by courier with required documents. There is no response from their side till that.
I am waiting for your response..Please do it fast...
I have also purchased a HP laptop CQ60 on 02.02.2009. The online redemption (Redemption code DUGYPK73U2) scheme was entitled for KODAK 10.2 MP - Digital Camera. HDFC BANK DD of Rs. 1299/- made on 20th Feb'09 & sent by speed post with required documents. There is no response from their side till date.
from --
sku no. fy954pa#acj
dd no.939474
add;;
"jangid bhawan" sinchai nagar, keer kheda, chittorgarh -312001 rajasthan
Sir my redemption code is PWDMYH3W7P named Bhawandeep Singh the DD no.106414 Bank of Baroda & other documents already sent in favour of Solutions Integrated Marketing Services PVT LTD Payablle at New Delhi.My problem is here Now while I check my mail link which sent by the HP redemption cell directing the Demand Draft in Favour of Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt Ltd, payable at Chandigarh .I check the status of my courier sent to Solutions Integrated Marketing Services PVT LTD received by the HP SEAL.Why are these changes so.please also send me conformation call on my mobile No. [protected] whether my documents Received or Not.
i have purchased compac laptop and as per student scheme and registered myself online my redemption code is EFI8VLRRX6 after registration as per requirement i have send the all documents with a draft of Rs. 3999/- but till today no response from your side please inform me about the present status
i extremely feel bad for writing this letter to you.i had send a complaint regarding non reciept of that particular offer.but still that is on hold .file number is:[protected].kindly check and do the needful.

10.2 KODAK CAMERA — DO NOT RECD

I HAVE PAYMENT ON CITIBANK CARDS ON 29/8/2009 TR.NO 009292 FROM CITIBANK YOU TELE OPERTOR SAY THIS PAY INS NOT DONE I ASK CITI BANK THIS PAYMENT DONE ON 29/8/2009 & CRIEDT ON YOU A/C MY OREDER NO IS[protected] MY MEMBERSHIP NO IS ITBC08630299 PLEASE CHECK & SEND MY 10.2 KODAK CAMERA AS SOON AS
i have purchase laptop hp from valsad but free speekar not receive code is USAXHEAUKQ
dear sir, I am looking for the response regarding courier sent by me. details as below my reg. no with L.G DTH-LUDH16110911 when my DTH come ..
I Purchased one LCD TV cum Monitor Serial No 909NLFD011675 from Bangalore one of Dealer. there was one offer with this product a Airtel Dish TV. for that I sent 199 Rs DD Along with all required Documents to Solution integrated marketing services pvt. ltd, New Delhi on 2 Dec 2009 But Still I did not recvd any reply from them And I am trying to call them on [protected] but no is not reaching I got this no from LG Call Center.
Narendra Verma
System Engineer
Bangalore
I Purchased one LCD TV Monitor Serial No 909NLJN009012 from Bikaner one of Dealer. there was one offer with this product a Airtel Dish TV. for that I sent 199 Rs DD Along with barcode andvat invoice bill copy all required Documents to Solutions integrated marketing services pvt. ltd, New Delhi on 30 11 2009 But Still I did not recvd any reply from them And I am trying to call them on [protected] but no is not reaching I got this no from LG Call Center.
kaushal kumar sharma
Rajasthan
Bikaner
Sir
I have also purchased a compaq 610 from Chandigarh on 17.12.2009. The online redemption (Redemption code - 1M9FQ2E8IT) scheme was entitled for (VEDEOCON LCD) I have send you the DD of Rs 9000 in favor of(Solutions Integrated Marketing Services PVT, LTD.)payable at new delhi from State Bank of India made on 21th dec-2009 & sent by courior with required documents. There is no response from your side till date that you have received that documentes or not
With Regards