[Resolved]  South City Garden, Kolkata Real Estate — Delay in Handover of Flats

This Real Estate Company from Kolkata has defaulted on hand-over of flats on schedule time. Beware.

Comments

Terribly unreliable Real Estate Company. There is no sanctity of committments by them. There is no interface with the company and anyone responsible. They have a lady at the site who has been exceptionally tutored to say that "I dont know anything". New buyers beware of all false committments given by them. Please avoid dealing with this company. I have been paying EMI for last 2 years without the flat possession.
The sales/marketing team at South City Garden is highly unreliable and unprofessional after you book their flats and make all the payments. The quality of work is very poor. There is no senior management to escalate such customer complaints. They only ask for extra "hidden costs" and charges.

Their deadlines committed are never met, and are always delaying the work.
South City Garden Developer just deceieved us, I am looking for a Lawfull complaint against them. I found every sides in every rooms and spaces are six(6") inches to one(1') foot less than what they mentioned for the carpet area in the sales contract. They simply deceieved us. I would like to know if there is anybody else in this community got the same issue. Not only they were late to handover the flat, they also pushed us to register the unfinished flat with no amenities available. I think They made us register the unfinised flat to suck the maintenance cost from us, where we didn't have any gas connection, clean water, letter box, electric connection, nothing, absolutely nothing! still it is not habitable, but we are getting maintenance bill for no service at all. How come this people are overlooked by the law and enforcement? We need to file a law suit against this garbage, dishonest business folks. We need to move together. It is frustrating that SCG developers cheated us, badly. I am surprise that there is no lawsuit against these dishonest blood suckers yet.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other