[Resolved]  SPA CONSULTANTS BANGLORE — FRAUD JOB CONSULTANTS ASKS FOR MONEY

SIR,

WITH DUE RESPECT I WANT TO LOGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST SPA CONSULTANT BANGALORE AS I AM A HOTEL MANAGEMENT GRADUATE A JOB OFFER FROM ABROAD IS NOT VERY UNUSUAL SO I GOT IT FROM THESE GUYS ON NAUKRI.COM. 1.THEY ASKED FOR MY RESUME SO I FORWARDED THAT.2 THEY TAKES A TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW.3.THEY TELLS ME AFTER SOME DAYS THAT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS A FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE IN SOME CARTER HOTEL WHICH IS CANADA.4.AFTER THIS THEY ASKS FOR RS 4000 MEDICAL FITNESS REPORTS TO BE SENT AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS MENTIONED THAT THESE 4000 IS REFUNDABLE IF IN ANY CASE I DO NOT JOIN THE JOB.

5.AFTER THIS THEY CALL AGAIN AND TELLS ME THAT I HAVE TO GIVE RS FORTY THOUSAND AND MY PASSPORT IN ORIGINAL BY POST THIS TIME I DENIED THIS AND I TOLD THEM TO REFUND ME MY 4000 PREVIOUSLY GIVEN. I AM CALLING THEM FOR 3 MONTHS BUT THEY ALWAYS TELLS ME IN 15 DAYS YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY AND NOW THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING.THE CONTACT NUMBER OF THIS PERSON IS [protected].

PLEASE SIR AS I AM NOT FROM A VERY RICH BACKGROUND PLEASE HELP ME

YOURS FAITHFULLY

SHREY SETH

Comments

hai its not true to blame a consultansy which is register in naukari .com .and why did u send 4000 rs with out even knowing the consultansy amd going to that place, and u with out knowing u gave the money, any way be carefull before doing something
call them on [protected]