[Resolved]  Space for mobil tower installation — Space for mobile tower installation

We have double storey kothi space 1800 sq ft ( 200 Sq yards ) for mobil tower installation on 60ft wide road, near main market at " 77 Shiv puri -C, Swaran Path, Kalwar Road, Jhotwara, Jaipur 302012 Rajsthan..
For more information contact to :- R K Sharma +91 [protected].

Kindest Regards
RKSharma
+91 [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

we have a property in chennai at tondiarpet want to give for mobile tower at my land about 8000 sqft

plz contact
Hemanth
I have a land at salai godhni Nagpur maharashtra near to MIHAN and want to give it on rent for mobile tower instalation.
kerala, Trivandrum, 3 km from Malayinkil through Ooruttambala road, high range space, need for give to Mobil tower installation for rent. here no range for relaince mobil
Iam Rev.Stanly John in Near Kattakkada trivandrum, Kerala. . I .have land in Kandala .i like its to give for tower installation. plese contact us
[protected] plese call us
i m sandip gore i have land in pimprigaon pune 17, i want to install mobile tower on my building interested companies/agent/individuals plz call on my mobile number [protected]/[protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other