[Resolved]  Spaceage Multiproducts (P) Ltd--Morning Walker — Malfunctioning Product to be replaced

have taken the product of the above mentioned company on 13.04.2008 from one of the dealer assigned by the parent company named"SOHAM HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS" model no.MR-930 and machine number:S-[protected]via bill/cash memo no.080.The person who delivered the machine after giving the demonstration was Mr.Venkat Krishnana.The machine is used for multipurpose health related benefits. The machine started malfunctioning with 10 days of purchase with a continuous irritating sound which made me impossible to use the machine. Since Iam not aware of the technical details of the machine I tried contacting Mr.Venkat Krishnan (Person who sold me the machine) but in vain as he was out of station. A lady named Nafeesa spoke to me on his number and assured me that the machine will be rectified and will do the needful for sending the service engg to my home. The same did not happen and I had to follow up with her for one more time to get the work done. After regular and endless follow-up a service engg(Mr.Susheel) from KAAVYA ENTERPRISES visited my premises on 02.06.08.The engg did the required checks and rectified the machine partially with the irritating sound still coming. He termed the sound to be as normal and suggested that the it would subside with the usage of machine for few hours. I was not able to use the machine even after partial repair as the sound became louder as I used it.

I Spoke to Mr.Bhandari at KAAVYA ENTERPRISES who is the boss of Mr. Susheel (Service Engg) as informed to me; he also told me the same narration as the service engg gave and refused to do anything further.

I was then directed to Mr.Viren (Iam still not aware who he is!); he took his own time to respond to my query and after 3-4 days of regular calling and follow up messaged me that Mr.Venkat Krishnan (Person who sold me the machine) will coordinate with me and get the things sorted out.

Mr.Venkat Krishnan (Person who sold me the machine) came to my residence, checked the machine with his colleague and confirmed that there was a malfunction in the machine which the service engg was not able to rectify. I was made to speak to Mr. Deepak who is the Sales in charge for the region where I reside.

I have been in touch with him regularly but in vain as I am not able to get any proper response from his end.

Its is a very sad affair to see such incidents happening which put both the consumer and the seller into unwanted pain and trouble.

I kindly request the concern authorities to look into the matter and replace the faulty machine with a new machine.

The machine is costing RS.6400/- and does not result in any benefits.I have been spending money to make calls to the service center at Hyderabad and to the main office at Kolkatta for resolution but in vain.My umpteen calls to Mr.Deepak, Mr.Bhandari, Mr.Venkat Krishnan, Mr.Susheel have not resulted anything.I take this forum to seek restorationof the financial loss and the mental agony caused at the earliest.

Comments

Pl advise me to buy morning walker. Contact me on my mobile #[protected]
Pl advise me to buy morning walker. Contact me on my mobile #[protected]
Could anyone tell me price of Morning walker MR 960?
Kailash
I bought a Morning Walker from Mr.Nagaraj, Nelamangala, Bangalore. It stopped functioning after 3 months o[censored]se. Numerous calls to Mr.Nagaraj did not give any fruitful result. There is no outlet in Bangalore where this can be repaired. Beware of these kind of products.
Sir can u pls tell me from where i can get my morning walker repaired in bangalore...??
please guide me as i want to buy a morning walker of the brand spaceage.is it worth buying the product. anybody who has already used the device please let me know if it is worth buying. i willl be very thankful for your honest opinion.
DEAR CUSTOMERS,

THIS MAIL IS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY BE SUFFERING DUE TO DEFECT IN MORNING WALKER OR THOSE WE ARE INCLINED TO BUY THE ORIGINAL MORNING WALKER BUT CANNOT DECIDE ON THE SAME.

FOR SERVICE RELATED PROBLEMS, PLEASE CALL OUR NATIONAL HELPLINE[protected] OR[protected] GIVING DETAILS OF YOUR MACHINE SERIAL NUMBER OR SMS "MWSERVICE" TO 56969

FOR PRODUCT RELATED QUERIES, AGAIN YOU MAY CALL AT ANY OF THE ABOVE NO. OR SMS "MW" TO 56969

THANKS AND REGARDS

FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
SPACEAGE MULTIPRODUCTS P. LTD. KOLKATA
anind96's reply, Dec 27, 2017
SPACEAGE MULTIPRODUCTS P. LTD. CORPORATE OFFICE. Address, : 16, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, 2nd Floor, Kolkata 700 013. Customer service of your company is the worst and a bunch of worst, arrogant employees are sitting on the following nos (9433046999, 033-22375761, 9339481444 ( Mr Chowdhury, not sure if this the right name but this is the name he told me)) who dont even know how to talk to the customers.. I have no idea what kind of a kangaroo office you guys are running. You should start doing the micro management in order to improve customer service.
I intended to buy one. With the experience of those who bought it, I thi nk it works for few months.
Can any body give me some plus points by their experience. And who are the Manufacturers?
dear friends,

i wish to buy a morning walker. where is it available in Bangalore? and is it truly result oriented?

shall appreciate your guidance.

ravi
I intend to buy Morning Walker, since I heard that it might be of benefit for my weakness of muscles and nerves of the left leg. I read about its positive points, as well of negative points and complaints. I am in a difficult position. It is noisy and too costly. Many doubt about its benefit for my complaints. Please, help me.
Dr.Ivo da C.Souza
I wanted to buy Morning Walker MR 930, but found the price very high. Shopping online, the product is available at around 45% lesser than the price quoted by the company. Same product. Same model. Same Manufacturer. But why is the Company trying to take its customers for a ride, by quoting such an exhorbitant price. Unsuspecting customers are not there all the time
DEAR CUSTOMERS,

THIS MESSAGE IS IN CONTEXT WITH THOSE WHO INTEND TO BUY THE ORIGINAL MORNING WALKER AND ARE GETTING CONFUSED WITH THE CHEAP COUNTERFEITS BEING PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET THRU VARIOUS ONLINE / OFFLINE SITES POSING TO BE THE ORIGINAL MORNING WALKER AND COPYING OUR ARTISTIC WORKS SUCH AS LYING LADY PICTURE, OUR MODEL PICTURES, PRODUCT PICTURE.

WE WISH TO INFORM ALL SUCH CUSTOMERS THAT ORIGINAL MORNING WALKER IS NOT SOLD THROUGH INTERNET AND IS ONLY SOLD THROUGH OUR CHANNEL OF OUTLETS/ DEALERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

INTENDING CUSTOMERS WHO WISH TO PURCHASE THE ORIGINAL MORNING WALKER ARE REQUESTED TO VISIT OUR OFFICIAL SITE www.morningwalker.com OR CALL OUR CENTRAL HELPLINE : [protected] TO ADDRESS THEIR NEEDS.

FROM THE DESK OF MANAGING DIRECTOR
SPACEAGE MULTIPRODUCTS P. LTD, KOLKATA, INDIA
which one is the best morning walker, can any one suggest me
Mob : [protected]
i want to buy a morning walker.is these complaint are true?is this buy is a worth one? do guide me
Morning Walker India - Mobile Number [protected].
Please...Please...ANYBODY DONT BUY this product from them.

I purchased one, and just after 15 days o[censored]se, it stopped working. I called them and they said you send us the remote control.

I sent it before 2 months. TILL DATE they have not send me the repaired / replaced remote.

Called 1000 times, but not picking up my phone.

If you want to know more, reply to this thread or write to [protected]@gmail.com.

Himanshu, Mumbai