[Resolved]  SPDC england — regarding a mobile draw win of 200000 GBP from SPDC

I received a message on 17 january, 2009 from SPDC(Shell petroleum developement corporation) on cell my phone([protected]) that i won a 200000 GBP in a mobile draw conducted by shell.

the complete message was :-

Your Mobile No has won GBP 200000 in the 2009(shell)INT'L mobile draw.To claim your prize contact Dr.Steve on [protected] or e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com.

i had called on the above stated number and mailed him on the above email address.he mailed me back as this below.

DEAR WINNER.
We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to inform you that your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in England in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Locality Account.

However, the 2009 SPDC U.K Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letterto Nationwide Bank Plc on [protected]@live.com so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

Full name...
Address...
Age...
Nationality...
Mobile Telephone #...
E-mail address...
Marital Status...
Occupation... NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: SPDC- 8741

THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR
FINANCE AND REMITTANCE
429 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB FAX: +[protected]
TEL: +[protected]E-MAIL: [protected]@live.com

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [SPDC- 8741 ]

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Shell Petroleum Development Company of England (SPDC). I was made to believe that this sum (200, 000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.
I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest. I shall let you know how I wish to receive my fund when you get back to me.

Yours Faithfully
(Your Full Name)...
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards
Dr. Steve
(Prize Administrator)Tel: +[protected][protected][protected]-------

after that i had done in the same way as directed in the email and i received a second e mail as this below:

THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCEFINANCE AND REMITTANCE
NATION WIDE BANK PLC.
429 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB [protected]@live.comTEL: [protected] FAX: [protected] ATTENTION: Ranjan Gupta.

TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER OF CLAIMS AS WAS SENT IN TO THIS DEPARTMENT. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT AND THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS;

(2) PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [ANY VALID IDENTITY PROOF]

[2] A PROOF OF WINNING [ CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU BY SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF ENGLAND [SPDC].

[3] A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AND LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE. [THIS MUST BE OBTAINED FROM ANY OF THE CROWN COURTS HERE IN ENGLAND].

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF NATIONWIDE BANK PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES OF 200, 000, 00GBP [TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS] TO YOU THROUGH YOUR APPOINTED MEANS.

NOTE: THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAYING EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER [DR. STEVE] FOR GUIDELINES AND CLARIFICATIONS.

YOU CAN CONTACT DR. STEVE ON: [protected]@hotmail.com OR Tel: +[protected]

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. MARK FEDINAND

[DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE]

i don't know is this the fake or true???????
please assist me otherwise i will be in great trouble... please reply me back.

ThankYou
Ranjan Gupta

Comments

I received a amain from SPDCCOMPANY to my mobile stating that
"your mobile has won GBP 200.000 in the 2009 SPDCUK(SHELL)INT'L Mobile Draw (PIN NO:SPDC-012009) TO claim write Your name and Pin No to Dr.Brain of ENGLAND by Emain:[protected]@live.com"

Is this message is fake or true..
how would i proceed...

THE DIVISIONAL
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
FINANCE AND REMITTANCE
429 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB
[protected]@live.com
TEL: +44 [protected]

FAX: +44 [protected]

ATTENTION : Susant Kumar Dora.

Sequel to the decision of the governing body of this apex bank "nationwide Bank Plc", we hereby inform you that your entitlement in the amount of GBP-200, 000.00 has been packaged in cash and sealed in a safety box as a diplomatic package for immediate dispatch through the British government diplomatic delivery Immunity to your doorstep.

The cash payment arrangement will help you and, or this bank to overcome all the internal and external hitches, and taxes under the BTO transfer laws, financial constitution and policies of your country and our country for the recognition of the rule of law.

It is the bank's obligation to make sure that your entitlement will not have any problem with the custom of your country at the point of entrance hence a diplomatic courier agent has been assigned as your delivery agent in this regard.

We advise you to help us serve you better. Please note that the Diplomatic Courier Agent does not have any knowledge of what the content of the package is, as such the package is "tagged a diplomatic package", therefore exposing the content of the parcel before the delivery agent is at your risk

By the veto of power conferred to us, we have taken the decision to foot the traveling costs of the delegated diplomatic courier agent, and ensured payments for shipment of safety box to India, and would want you to prepare the Indian custom Airport Clearance fees in the amount of $550.00, which is payable in cash to the diplomatic courier agent on his arrival to India and, at the Airport for settlement of the shipment and Airport clearance charges.

The Indian custom Airport Clearance fees is expected to be forwarded to the diplomatic courier agent immediately on his arrival to your country to enable clearance of your package from the Airport Authorities before proceeding to your house or office for the delivery of your package, the said Clearance charges of $550.00 will be converted to your local currency (INR) before sending to the diplomat agent for the clearance of your package from Indian Airport Authorities.

And upon settlement of the shipment clearance cost and Indian custom Airport Clearance, the diplomatic agent will proceed for final delivery to your door step after which he shall furnish you with your payment release documents, which you will legally sign for release of your package to you, and upon the endorsements, the Diplomatic Courier Agent will hand over your package (the safety box) containing the total sum in principle to you while you make further arrangement on how to get your funds wired to your account with all thelegal documents included.

The Diplomatic Courier Agent (Dip.HENRY BOB ) shall be departing to India by 09/03/2009 to arrive India on 10/03/2009.

Acknowledge the receipt of this important email prior to the departure of the delegated Diplomatic Courier Agent.

1. THE FULL PACKAGE OF YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT
2. THE BRITISH OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC I.D CARD OF DIP. HENRY BOB

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. MARK FEDINAND
[DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE]

========================================================================

Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.

2 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
Content_of_Consignment_for_Susant Kumar Dora.jpg
31K View Download
SENIOR_BRITISH_DIPLOMAT_HENRY_BOB.GIF
21K View Download
i also recieved mail frm spdc about winning 200000 gbp. and to claim contact dr. steve.
is this true?
I HAVE RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM LM-SHELL09 STATING THAT:
CONGRAT! YOUR MOBILE NO.[protected] HAS WON 450, 000 POUNDS IN 2009 SPDC INTL MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIM CONTACT DR EDWIN MORGAN ON [protected] 0R EMAIL;[protected]@HOTMAIL.COM.

IS THIS A TRUE MESSAGE? IF IT IS, WILL I GET THE CLAIM OF 450, 000 POUNDS?
PLEASE REPLY.
i have cecieved a massage from LM-SHELL09 stating that congrat . your mobile no.[protected] has been won 450, 000 pounds in 2009 spdc intl mobile draw, to claim contact dr. edwin morgan on [protected] or email to [protected]@hotmail.com.

i want to know is thi true massage or not. if yes please send me the detail.
so give me massage yeasterday[protected]
plase give me replay urgent mo-[protected]
hello sir

my name is Balasaheb vaijeenath chavan
I received a message on 12 may, 2009 from SPDC(Shell petroleum developement corporation) on cell my phone([protected]) that i won a 450000 GBP in a mobile draw conducted by segarding a mobile draw win of 200000 GBP from SPDC

the complete message was :-

Your Mobile No has won GBP 450000 in the 2009(shell)INT'L mobile draw.To claim your prize contact Dr.edwin morgan on [protected] or e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com.

my accouant no is[protected]

thanks and regards
Balasaheb chavan
email [protected]@gmail.com
BOMBAY[INDIA]
hello sir

my name is Balasaheb vaijeenath chavan
I received a message on 12 may, 2009 from SPDC(Shell petroleum developement corporation) on cell my phone([protected]) that i won a 450000 GBP in a mobile draw conducted by segarding a mobile draw win of 450000 GBP from SPDC

my accouant no is[protected]

thanks and regards
Balasaheb chavan
email [protected]@gmail.com
BOMBAY[INDIA]
I HAVE RECIEVED A MESSAGE FROM LM-SHELL09 STATING THAT:

IS THIS A TRUE MESSAGE? IF IT IS, WILL I GET THE CLAIM OF 450, 000 POUNDS?
PLEASE REPLY.
dear
sir
why are not reply for my mail yet???????????????
Hello sir

My name is Rajendra Kshirsagar,
I received a message on 12 may, 2009 from SPDC(Shell petroleum developement corporation) on cell my phone ([protected]) that i won a 450000 GBP in a mobile draw conducted by segarding a mobile draw win of 200000 GBP from SPDC

The complete message was :-

I had called on the above stated number and mailed him on the above email address.he mailed me back as this below.

My accouant no is [protected] of HDFC Bank.

Thanks and regards
Rajendra Kshirsagar
email [protected]@yahoo.in
Nagpur [INDIA]
thats true friend
coz i too got the same spam!!

contact me ASAP
my email id is soul.[protected]@gmail.com
fruad world of KALLLU RAM & COMPANY PVT. LTD.BLACK IS BLACK MY BABIES AHHHA ?
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have received a message on 01 June, 2009 at 5:04PM (IST) from SPDC(Shell petroleum developement corporation) on cell my phone([protected]) that i won a 200, 000 GBPounds in a mobile draw conducted by shell.

the complete message was :-

Congratulations!! Your mobile number has won 200, 000 GBPounds on the 2009 Shell mobile draw UK. To Claim your prize contact Dr. Brown Via Email : spdcwinlive.com

Full name...Mohan Anandrao Nikhare
Address... Anchaleshwar Ward, Near Balaji Mandir, Chandrapur (M.S.) - 442402, India.
Age...30years
Marital Status...Unmarried

My accouant no is[protected] of ICICI Bank.

Mohan Nikhare
Chandrapur(M.S)

Full name...Laxmikant Govind Borde
Address... C/O. L.S.Gaikwad kacharai Nivas, Bhimnagar Bhavsingpura, Aurangabad(MS) India.
Age...37years

Marital Status...married

Laxmikant Govind Borde
Aurangabad(M.S)

please convey me through my email id about further process of mobile draw 2009
I did not receive any response and reply from you. please consider my claim and answer as soon as possible on my email id which is as follow : [protected]@yahoo.in

[protected]@rediffmail.com