[Resolved]  spdc93signlive.com,Dr.pedro ,INT'L MOBILE DRAW — WINNING PRIZE OF 250000 POUNDS

I RECIVE A SMS ON MY MOBILE, REGARDING WINNING OF A PRIZE OR 250000 POUNDS. AS PER SMS I SEND A MAIL TO SAID ADD. <[protected]@live .com>

Comments

i too got such an sms on 25/7/09 saying that we won 750, 000 pounds and for further details contact DR.Pedro via e-mail:[protected]@live.com
SIR I HAVE RECIEVED A MESSAGE ON 25-07-09 THAT I HAVE WON 250000.00 POUNDS ON MY MOBILE NO. [protected].IF POSSIBLE THEN PLEASE SENT ME MASSAGE ON MY E-MAIL ID OR ON MY MOBILE NO. I WILL BE KIND TO U.
SIR I HAVE RECIEVED A MESSAGE ON 25-07-09 THAT I HAVE WON 250000.00 POUNDS ON MY MOBILE NO. [protected]. IF POSSIBLE THEN PLEASE SENT ME MASSAGE ON MY E-MAIL ID OR ON MY MOBILE NO. I WILL BE KIND TO U.
dear sir
i have received a s.m.s. in my mobile([protected]) that i have own 250, 000 pounds money
there fore i am giving u my fill adress below,
MANOJ KUMAR TRIPATHY
R.T.O. OFFICE AGENT
POST-CHANDINICHOWK
CUTTACK, ORISSA.INDIA
PIN-753002
P.H. NO.-[protected]
SO PLZ CONTACT THROGH THIS ADRESS
THANK YOU...
HELLO SIR, I HAVE RECEIVE A MESSAGE IN MY MOBILE NO:[protected] THAT I HAVE WON 250, 000 POUNDS MONEY THERE FORE I AM GIVING YOU MY FULL ADDRESS BELOW...
RAM AVTAR RATHI,
NEAR-SAMTA BHAWAN,
AT-JORAWARPURA,
PO-NOKHA,
DISTT-BIKANER,
(RAJ) PIN-334803.
SO PLEASE CONTACT THROUGH THIS ADDRESS..
THANK U VERY MUCH...
hello sir, i have recieve message on 13-aug-2009 in my mobile no. [protected] that i have won 750, 000 pounds money so i m givin my no. [protected].
thanku. i will be kind to you.
i had got a massage on my mobile that i have own 450, 000 pounds
can u plz help me about that
hello sir, i have recived message on 14-aug 2009 in my mobile no. [protected]. that i have won750, 000.00
pounds in (shell) money so i am given my number -[protected].
thanks. i will be kind to you inform me.
hi sir reseption my accouunnt and my mob.no.[protected] this my no i smessage
I[censored] please read this message please sent more details for accepting the prize as per rules and contact me for further details on the id given respectively
HELLO sir, i have recived message THAT MY MOBILE HAS BEEN AWARDED 350000GBP . I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS TRUE .

MY E-MAIL ID IS WWW.[protected]@YAHOO.COM.MY MOBILE NO IS [protected].
hi noting to pound 25000 hi is not very fay
i aiso receive such message what is it.
sir i have also recieved dis msg on my no. [protected]
wat is it? i m sending u my e-mail id inform me about it on my e-mail add n on my mobile no. also
even m sending u my residence address
4/220 kamla nehru nagar
pali-marwar (rajasthan)

Sir i have received a message from SHELL (SPDCUK) at the No. [protected]. My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com... So can u just send me whether its true or its just fake... And if its true the procedure of receiving the money.. You can contact me on the No. [protected].
hi . im reciving mails from United Nations/European Union Donation Grant Award .& BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO related that i have won 5, 00, 000 GBP & 25, 00, 000 GBP respectively, both of them are asking for delivery charges so that i can recieve my checks. if its true or fake mail to me .
I got the message to my mobile [protected] won 1 million US dollars in the mobile draw, please contact to my address.
S.KESHAV RAO,
8-43/31, EAST BALAJI HILLS,
NEAR AYYAPPASWAMY TEMPLE,
BODUPPAL,
RANGAREDDY.
PH:[protected].
EMAIL:[protected]@rediffmail.com
SIR I HAVE RECIEVED A MESSAGE ON 25-07-09 THAT I HAVE WON 250000.00 POUNDS ON MY MOBILE IF POSSIBLE THEN PLEASE SENT ME MASSAGE ON MY E-MAIL ID OR LE NO. I WILL BE KIND TO U
hi this is laxman from feridabad {haryana} i have got sms like i got a award of gbp250000 whts that mean my claim for that to get my prise money if i m right

Complaint categoryCategory: Other