[Resolved]  spdcmobile — win a prize draw $850000

I have recived a messge that Congrats!Your Mobile No has won $850000 in 2009 Shell INT'L Mobile Draws in UK. To Claim Call: Rev.Green [protected] Or E-mail:- [protected]@live.com
this massege recieve me sender TM-CFCA-USA sent date 19feb 2009 at 20:59:06
Plese Send Me that is true of frod and send me in my email address:[protected]@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Comments

all these type of winning is totally fraud... dont waste time on those type of calls or emails...

spdcmobile — claim of prize

Dear Sir, i am Pankaj kumar Gupta received an sms from u on 21/02/2009 that my Mobile # has won GBP 200, 000 in 2009 SPDCUK (SHELL) INT'L Mobile Draw To claim contact Dr. Brain on [protected]@live.com
so, please mail me how to claim the prize ?
SIR I HAD RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT UR MOBILE NO.HAS WON $850000 IN 2009 SHELL INTL'S MOBILE DRAWS IN UK. TO CLAIM SEND DETAILS TO REV.GREEN ON E-MAIL:SPDC_UK50 @HOTMAIL.COM, SENDER:-AT-CONGRAT.OM26-FEB-2009 AT 8:11:51P.M.
SO PLEASE TELL ME THAT IT IS TRUE OR NOT IF IT IS TRUE THAN SEND ME E-MAIL ON MY ID AT [protected]@GMAIL.COM.
MY CONTACT NO. IS [protected]; [protected].
i also recevied same comments and i also dnt know that this message is true or frod... so please tell any one about this message... it it is true then i can call myself crorpati
gdfghdrfhtrhdf
sir I had received a masage that, won 1000, 000.00 in this year's orange mobile draw. To claim, contact Rev. time on: orangemobile2live.com
sir i hav recieved a message having myself won 200, 000 in the ongoing shell int'l mobile draw. is it true?? please if it is true kindly send me the amount or dont play such dummy games with people...
Sir I Had Recived a massage that
CONGRATS ! YOU HAVE WON 1 MILLION US DOLLARS IN THIS YEAR'S ORANGE MOBAIL DRAW. TO CLAIM, CONTECT TEV. TIME ON: ORANGEMOBILE2LIVE.COM SENDER:- ID-ORANGEON 31/03/2009 AT 11.13pm.
So please tell me if is true or not then send me a mail
[protected]@yahoo.co.in / [protected]@yahoo.co.in and my contect no. is [protected] / [protected]

Thanking you,
Ankit J. Shah
I am having some douts about spdc so i want to chat with costomerservice
sir i have got a message on my mobile from spdcmobile442009. i want to know it;s true or not, please mail
on my e-mail account
if you true so please call me at my personal no..[protected]. THANK'S

what is its purpose. please call me [protected]
sir i have got a message on my mobile from spdcmobile442009. i want to know it;s true or not, please contact me on my personal no. or friend e-mail account
sir I had received a masage that, i won 1, 000, 000.00 in this year's orange mobile draw. To claim, contact Rev. time on: orangemobile2live.com
I have received a message that i won 1000, 000.00 in this year's orange mobile draw. To claim, contact Rev. time on: orangemobile2live.com.But i didn't get the money.so suggest me what to do against that messenger and how to do?
contact me on my mobile no. [protected]
how do I claim my prise

spdcmobile — about spdcmobile draw

On[protected] I have received one message TO my mobile no([protected]) from ID-WEBSMS, has won 1000000 GBP in 2009(SHELL)IN T'L mobile Draw held in London. for claim my Prize it is said to Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk.
So please give me some advice regarding this.

i received the SMS TO MY MOBILE ([protected])FROM ID-WEBSMS,

spdcmobile — GBP 250000

I have received a message that you won GBP 2, 50, 000
IN THE 2009(SHELL) To claim. email your details and PIN# to [protected]@live.com.

please help me out that what is it ant is true what should i do?

Mahipalsingh S Rawat
[protected]@lntenc.com
mob no. [protected]
(bles.[protected]@yahoo.com)
My name is Blessing, I am average in height and fair in complexion, am a loving, romantic and caring angel. I read your profile. truely is quiet intresting to me then, i decided to contact you. i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discusse with you, so reach me hear(bles.[protected]@yahoo.com) Hope to hear from you soon. i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. Remenber distance or colour does not matter but love matter's alot. I will be waiting for your mail. Your's Blessing Kisses.
sir