[Resolved]  SPDC(SHELL PETROLEUM DEV. COMPANY) — REGARDING SMS

SIR, I GOT A MESSAGE FROM [protected]@live.com ABOUT I HAVE WON GBP 200, 000.00 IN THE
2009 SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAW, MESSAGE DTD 06/02/2009 BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY
AMOUNT FROM ABOVESAID COMPANY TILL DATE, SO KINDLY LODGE MY COMPLAIN AGNST
SPDC & PROVIDE ME COMPENSATION.
Complaint comments

Comments

sir
my nme is kuldeep.
ur compny sms coming in my mobile, congrats! your mobile number has won 750, 000 gbp in
2009(shell)int'l mobile draws held in uk.to claim contact dr mark via e-mail: spdcshell [protected]@
live.com...
pls sir what is the means this message.so contact me my cell no :[protected]
thanks sir...kuldeep sharma...
i have got a message on my mobile that i have won gbp 5000, 00 shell 2009
and i had submitted my id proof as driving licence can you please please help me what i have to do.
Dated : 18/01/2010

Sub: Lottary scam I loss Rs 2, 03, 500/-
Respected Sir
My name is G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA I got message given below:
Lottary scam WON 500, 000.00 GBP His name is Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone his e mail: [protected]@live.com
Now he was in New Delhi . He collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- from me.
I was deposited to 4 various persons
3.SHIMREISHANG. AS Rs:75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
A/C NO: [protected] Pan no: bpxps3559h
4. A. NGAYISA Rs: 75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
A/C NO:[protected] Pan no: AQNRP18321
TOTAL Rs: 2, 03, 500/- I PAID.
FUTHER HE IS ASKING 2, 20, 000/- For CLEARENCE FROM RBI IMMDENTLY DEPOSITING TO MY ACCOUNTS HE IS TELLING. KINDLY TRACEOUT THIS CELL NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNTS CATCH THEM SIR. HE WAS NOW IN New DELHI. I will submit all details to you sir by e mail, or by courier. I have all relevent documents i will send to you sir after your approval sir. I don't know sir how to proceed about this lottary scam i was very much suffered I became sick sir . Please help me sir. any thing mistakes please sorry sir Kindly help me sir please recover my money. Total paid 2, 03, 500/- now he is asking for deposit Rs2, 20, 000/- for immdently trasfer your amount to your accounts Rs 3, 75, 00, 000 Since he calling to my cel and he sent lot of e mails. Kindly take immdently action sir.
NOW HE WAS IN NEW DELHI : Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone his he collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- I deposited .
His e mail : [protected]@live.com
Please traceout cel number and catch him sir.
Further he is asking for deposition below persons PAYBLE AT NEW DELHI Rs 2, 20, 000/- they want to deposit but I am not paid.
1. AS. KAHORNGAM

G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA
19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari street
Kakinada – 533001 A.P, E.G.DT INDIA
Cel: [protected] e mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
sir I have recieved a message from that I had won GBP-250, 000.00 IN 2010 (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAW .spdcshell 10 @ hotmail.com how should I claim my prize.Please guide me to know more details.
I have got a message on my mobile that i have won GBP- 250, 000.00 in 2010 (SHELL) INT'L Mobile draw could u plz tell me how could i can claim for it. Mr. SIVAMANI please want full details my mobile no:[protected]
i have got a message on my mobile that i have won GBP-250, 000 as the winner no.3 in ongoing-SHELL-INTL MOBILE DRAW held in uk could u please tell me how to claim it.
I got the a message on my mobile that i have won 3rd prize in DEMO(SHELL) INT'L worth 250, 000 pounds dated 16/03/10 could u please tell me is it true n hw to claim it, replay me sir

SPDC(SHELL PETROLEUM DEV. COMPANY)
    File a Complaint