[Resolved]  Speed Post , gurgaon — Important Material was not delivered

I got registered to Symbosis MBA program in april and regards this, welcome kit and study materail was sent to me on 25 may and june 2 2008. In the welcome kit, there was my registration no and other things that was important to submit my remaining fees. But these materials was not delievered to me till todays date and returned to Symbosis Pune.
I am afraid that in future, i will get or not the materials.
So please check and verify that why this is happening.

Thanks and regards
Shailendra Gupta

Comments

This is kind information that gurgaon PF office send a speed post to haridwar icici bank, 7c avas vikas, haridwar branch on 12-05-09 but this speed post not receive from till date. speed post ressistation no 1271. so kindly give me healty sollution. my mobile [protected]

adesh
This is for yr information that speed post has been sent by PF office on 26/06/09 to ICICI SECTOR-14 GURGAON .The speed post no is :EH00525343OIN.Till date icici have not received any document.My RLL NO : 8911 & MY MOBILE NO : [protected]
I am registed in apeejay stya university form 11 june 2011 but nothing about in the taken university my admission form sir plz check my registesion speed post registiry ED[protected]IN sp shakarpur 110092
to,
apeejay stya university, sohna, gurgaon,
form, neeraj singh allahabad