Speed POst- Post office India — Non -Delivery of complaint

On 26 nov i had send one mobile at me home by speed post from ghansoli, navi mumbai ( Speed post no: EM[protected]IN) , but after 25 days by doing lots of follows up i come to know that the mobile phone is lost. The postoffice department instead of finding out any solution says that it is my fault as electronics goods are not allowed. If electronics goods are not allowed then why they had deposited it to deliver. The packet is lost in Gurdaspur postoffice. kindly take the issue and help me in getting the compensation.

Comments

i done the speed post on 31st jan 2008 but till now 5TH FEB 2008 not reached my sped post in speed post having imporant document.so plz check delivered the post as early as possible(speed post:EN[protected]IN),SO PLZ TAKE IMMDEDIATE ACTION

Engineering goods — Non delivery of packet

Express IT courier is not making delivery of my parcel send by Icici bank. They are not attending any telphone calls. Always the response is switched off. Because of this courier I think I have to close down my account with ICICI Bank as they have selected a wrong courier service.
My post from Rewari Post office
Post No. SPEN09872005 IN
TO,
BANK OF INDIA
E-5, 2B NEAR SECTOR 9
NOIDA 201301

NOT DELIVER TILL DATE, PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER
A SPEED POST PARCEL HAS BEEN SENT TO US FROM MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR UNIVERSITY, TIRUNELVELI TO OUR LAXMI NARAYANA EDUCATIONAL TRUST, DHARMAPURI VIDE SPEED POST TRACK NO-ET[protected] IN dated-3.10.2008. BUT TILL THIS DATE (05.02.2009) WE DID NOT GET IT. WE ENQUIRED REGARDING THIS, IN OUR HEAD POST OFFICE, DHARMAPURI AND THEY SAID THAT WE DID NOT GET AS WELL.

THE SPEED POST COVER CONTAINS 4 STUDENTS ORIGINAL DIPLOMA CERTIFICATES.HOW TO GET THIS POST NOW?.
I have done speed post for passport pune. Till date no response from passport office pune.
Speed post receipt no : EM[protected] IN. So plz take immediate action.

Thanks and Regards

Krishan Sharma
I belong to the tamilnadu vellore dist. Now i am studying in the madha engineering college kundrathur, chennai 69. My father Mr.Jothilingam has sent me the money of Rs 500/- only on the dated 13-3-09 but till i didnt received i am unable to pay my pees then paid with the penality

PLEASE ENQUIRY AND THEN I AM GOING TO PUT THE CASE

Not Receive RTO BOOK — froud with speed post

U have a froud employee Mr.Ishwar Buchade (in village Marunji tal mulshi dist pune ) as I have forwarded 4700 rs to my native place jalgoan through money order.but Mr. Ishwar told to me as I will get the acknowledge after wards as that was my frist time to forward the money through this way .on the next day when I have contacted him he said as I have forwarded the money to my village Jalgaon but no receipt for that.When I have contaced to my native place after a week no one have received this money.till today more than 1 month has been passed but money is not reached to my family & whenever I am contacting to this person he saying that i have forwarded the same & no receipt for that & today he used abuse langauge saying do not contact me again
ET[protected]IN... what happen it, post didnt send to malayisa
hi my self sumeet, actually in india my dad snd sme imp papers through speed post to auckland, newzeland but i'm not yet recived... the foll details thats should be help to find that:
my address is 12 karaka street newton, auckland, newzeland, , , , , , , , ,
plz rply me as soon as possible, , , i shall be very thankfull 4 this...

sumeet singh
[protected]@yahoo.com
My father sent me my original degree cirtificate from west bengal on 04/08/2009 and still today(11/08/09) that post is not retched. Speed post receipt no : EW[protected]IN. So please take immediate action.
If I can not submit the original cirtificate I will lost my job.
So please please do something.

Thanks and Regards

surajit sinha
To
Officer – Debt Management,
HDFC Bank Cards Division,
Ceebros Building, No. 110 Nelson Manickam road,
Aminjikarai, Chennai – 600 029

A Noice from he above address has been received from your end for payment against certain purchase, it surprising for me because I have never been Applied credit card . It seems that certain fraud has been occurred from your end. I have already informed customer care, by telephone and on telephonic talk concerned person has assured me that such wrong things shall be rectified but still no information has been received from your end regarding correction of wrong statement or fraud .

I would also like to know, that neither I have never applied credit card nor I have given any direction, how it happens. my credit card no. is [protected]

That in view of the aforesaid fact it is quite clear a complete fraud has been created and unnecessary mental unbalance has also been created from your end.

That in such circumstances my request to you that look the matter seriously, unless I will take legal action against aforesaid activities of related department and persons.

FYI...
NOTE: This fraud has been done from Ashish Kumar / Sumant Kumar- from HDFC
Contact No: [protected] (I think hey are the persons involved in the fraudism) mentioned in the notice.

Sanjay Kumar
Bijwasan
New Delhi.
My father sent me my original degree cirtificates from Maharashtra on 01/03/2011 and still today(11/03/11) that post is not reached. Speed post receipt no : EM[protected] IL. So please take immediate action.
If I can not submit the original cirtificate I will lost my job.
So please do something.
A speed post of my pan card has been sent to us from UTITSL Pan sevice, gahmar vide speed post track no - EQ[protected] dated- 16.04.2011, We did not get it we enqirred rigardin this in our post office pin code -232327 gahmar and they said we did not get as well. The speed post cover contans mu origanal cpan card how to get this post now.
21Apr 2011 by Ram ashish singh Gahmar

Electronic Goods — Non delivery of Parcel

At Kolkata, they received the Parcel as 4+1 boxes on 20/04/2011, Docket no :[protected].It has not yet delivered to the Guindy address till 5/05/2011. Its very needed goods.
Pls do the needful at the earliest.
sir my refund cheque dispatched by speed post, speed post no is EQ[protected]N, we did not get .So please take immediate action.my
address joginder S/O sh Ramchander vpo. Nindana teh Meham
Distt. Rohtak my email id is [protected]@gmail.com my mobile no is [protected]
Hi i am from valsad gujarat. Actually i sent some important document to my husband in auckland but i forget to write name on it . Address is Niklesh patel, GC/147 HARVARD APT, HOBSON STREET AUCKLAND NEWZEALAND, 1010.
respected authority please help me the document is very important.
please take imideat action please its urgent.

Speed POst- Post office India - Non -Delivery of complaint