[Resolved]  SPICE D-90 — dead heat&not recived in more than one month

i have purchased aspice d-90dual sim from hotspot rohtak, haryana on 23/04/2009 whose imei no.[protected] in one month of purchase i recived a problem ofover heating, bluetooth not woking properly from starting after that i went to the spice service center in rohtak & depoist the phone to them on 26/05/2009 but after five week i have not recieved my phone or any good response from the service center please help me out of this problem i will hounured if not iwill goto the consumer forum.
yours faithfull
(RakeshKumar)

Comments

SPICE D-90 — Mobile lost

Sir;
sub: call details By IMEI No. for the month 02 Jun 2009 to till date.
have lost my Spice D-90 mobile phone bearing Serial No. (IMEI No.) [protected] which was having with BSNL & Airtel cellular sim card with telephone no. [protected] & [protected] issued at Barmer (Rajasthn). I lost sim car with telephone No. duplicate issued. But Mobile Number not found. So please provided me call details by serial No. (IMEI no.) from 02 Jun.2009 to till date

Surjan Bishnoi
Barmer (Rajasthn)
[protected] & [protected]

SPICE D-90 — balance inquiry not showing in slave sim

Balence not showing in slave sim, after pressing code it is showing unknown application.
I am also facing same problem with Spice D-90. I have problem with master sim slot so I am not sure whether same error is shown on master sim as well.

spice D 90 — keypad not working

i have spice D-90 handset.2 months before i had key pad problem .i give my handset to ur sspice center in kolhapur....but still they have not repair my hand set.....thats too much time.80 days complite...

SPICE D-90 — customer care cheapness

Cheapness of spice mobiles custormer care centres

SPICE mobiles complaint

My spice mobile D-90 head set lead socket was not working properly after six months of purchase.Its vibrator and key pad fail before one month of the expiry of warranty. I visited three times to its customer care centre in Ghaziabad.Its customer care centre performance is matching with the performance of spice mobile performance. It is a nightmare experience.

FIRST VISIT(begining of july)- on the starting of july-2010 I visited its centre in Ghaziabad. they kept me standing at the shop for more than one and half hour and after that they told me they didnt have vibrator, they repaired keypad but still in a half working condition. Ater some more time of arguing finally they said they have arranged for the vibrator but still couldnt repair it because electricity was not there.

SECOND VISIT(6-JULY-2010)-Person available on the shop said "today the shop is closed and we are doing our own work. Dont disturb me I am too busy come some other day. I will repaire keypad and vibrator when you will come next time".

THIRD VISIT(8-JULY-2010)-After looking me same person available on the shop didnt behaved properly. Even after calling him many times he remain engaged in his work and didnt pay attention to me. Finally he said "we dont have vibrator go to some other city(noida, delhi)and get your viberator repaired from there.at the same time get your keypad also repared from the same place as i m not goin to repair it here.he responded to me in a very rude mannerand after a lot of argument he asked me to give my mobile to him so that he may send it to delhi to be returned backin not less than 15-days .Moreover he said that he had a lot of work to do and could not entertain me any further.

I returned back because I have both the numbers in the mobile and I cannot run even a single Hour without the calls. Planning to purchase new mobile but never SPICE mobile.

Forward this mail to as many people e-mail ids you have and dont get trap in spice mobile.

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets