[Resolved]  spirit 200ml cold drink — Rs 10 cost

Monginis is very famous cake shop, they are selling spirit cold drink in Rs.10 instead of printed rate Rs.8. we have requested them that pls note you cannot sell more than the MRP prices but they donot have fear and ask us to move out from their shop. then we have taken bill of Rs.10.
Encloing the bill for your refrence.
Many times cold drinks are selling on higher prices and they said this is cooling charge we are taking.
Kindly advice us what is correct
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Even in Chennai most of the shopkeepers are selling the same at Rs. 10/- . The correct MRP is Rs.8/- was known only when last week one shopkeeper returned Rs.2/- as balance. Was ashamed of myself that unknowingly I had been paying Rs.2/- extra for the drink, which I consume daily . This is only due to lack of advt and promotion that the price for 200 ml cold drink has fallen by Rs. 2/- and is now priced at Rs. 8/-. We such so many hopeless advt. daily in between our favorite serials, and cricket matches and movies, but the above price fall has not been advertised and so the dealers and shopkeepers are taking undue advantage and selling at Rs.10/-