[Resolved]  Sri Saila Gas Service, Indane Distributors, Miyapur, Hyderabad — on-bookingn

Sri saila gas service are refusing to book a Refill order after 3 weeks from earlier booking date.
They are saying that the 21 day period is applicable from delivery date to booking date.
I feel it is booking date to booking date.
They have delivered refill after 3 weeks from earlier booking date.It means you can book a refill only after 6 weeks from earlier booking. Please clarify the rule
our consumer number with thae above agency is 21620.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello sir,

When ever i book the Gas, they will say it will take one week to delivery, how ever, they are delivering after 15 days only. if i call after one week, they will say it will deliver today, each and every time their response is like that only.

Note: They are not respting customers and their response is very very worst!!.

Thanks & Regards
Sateesh

Even I have the same problem that kishore has faced with Sri saila Gas agency. They are not delivering the cylinder even after 1 month of booking. I have booked one on 4th June & the same was cancelled on 7th June. Further on 7th june did a new booking for which the delivery is pending till today. Not sure where to raise my grievance. can you suggest the process of raising a complaint on this delar

Raghu
This is one of the worst gas service agencies in Hyderabad. I dont know why Indane gas still keeping the agency with them. Indane gas should give agency new people to serve better to public

I have a complain against Sri Saila Gas service, Indane Distributor, miyapur, Hyderabad.

I booked a refill on12th august 2014.but they cancelled the same on 18th august. I went there, they said it will deliver in one day.But they didn't deliver it...again I went on 25th aug. They said it will deliver by tomorrow but delivery is pending till today.This happen every time. Every time they deliver the cylinder after one month only and so many follow up.They are not picking phone also. Really their service is not good.

My consumer number is 56464.
I too have a complaint against SriSaila Gas Agency, I had to go out of country on official work for 3 months and did not book a cylinder for some time. They cancelled the connection, I am unable to book a cylinder now. I submitted all the required documents last week, but still they have not restored my connection.
I always had the issue with getting the refill cylinder in time, but I think cancelling the connection without any call/notice is not complying with any rule or agreement.
My consumer number is 45077.
Hello sir,

I have booked the gas on 21st feb 15'.
When i called them on 3rd march, they told that we have received request only on 24th and it will take more 4 days to deliver.

But today is 16th march and i have not received my cylinder.
Each and every time their response is like that only.

They are not respecting customers and their response is very very worst!!.
And i think that their dealership should be cancelled.
Sri Saila Gas service, Miyapur.
i have booked the gas on 20thFeb2015. till now i didnt get the cylinder delivered . Its been one month from the date of booking.
This distributor is worst i have ever seen till now. And their response toward customer is very bad and reckless and they behave like they are providing service for free. Please provide the customers a good service .
Dear Sri Saila Gas service,