[Resolved]  srinivas children hosital,uttarlar complex, khadki, pune 411003 — unprofession treatment given to my child arrav

I would like to draw the public attention toward the malpractise of private clinic and nursing home namely boney baby clinic and srinivas childrens hospital run by Dr shilpa yadav, Md (pediatric) at khadki, pune 411003. i am an army officer posted at pune. on 24 feb 2009, i took my 10 month old son to the said doctor as the baby was having cold. the dictir oruscrubed syp clavumbid (amoxicillin, 200mg to be given 5 ml twice a day for five days along with syp ascorill and syp benadryl. after a day the child started vomiting and after two and half days he developed loose motion. i took the child to the same doctor again on evening on 27feb 2008. the advised us that the boy was 50 % dehydrated & critical and should be admitted in her hospital. the child was admitted in srinivas children hospital, khadki at 2030 hrs on the same day. the child was given drip after 1 hr i.e. at 2130 hrs.the doctor visited the baby only after 12 hrs of admission. no medicines were administered to the baby and he continioued with loose motion. if my child condition was so critical why the doctor visited after 12 hrs of admission ? at around 1400 hrs my boys condition developed fever 101 and started passing water that two 3 time in the span of 30 minutes, i asked the nurse to call the doctor to check the child however the doctor did not turned up. supervising staff Dr vikas came and started explaining about the various types of diarrhea however when asking what type of diarrhea he is having he did not had any clue. No clue what my child was affected with. on not getting suitable reply i when to the doctor, instead of listening to our consern she started misbehaving and threatened to discharge my son without giving treatment. after 20 minutes when my child condition worsened she came to check the boyand priscribed some medicine hence at last after 15 hrs of admission my son treatment has started. is this professional approach? however eveeeeeeen after 24 hrs when there was no improvement in the condition i was asked to get the blood sample tested at 2030 hrs at night just to keep me quiet of asking repeated question about the health and medication given to my son. I was asked to get discharge on 2/3/2009 by 1600hrs. the doctor came on rounds at 1400 hrs and said that changed the time of discharge to 2200 hrs.
I was given the local bill of 5811/- which did not wore any sign not the regd no of the hospital. the bill was given with the repeated massage that the last dose of medication will only be given when the complete payment is done. else what they will let my child die?
in the even on the day of discharge the child started vomiting (3-4 times in short interval). we requested the doctor to see the child however she did not turned up even when she was in her clinic nest door. it seem no body was bothered about the child but they were bothered about the money as i got the mesage that that last injection will be given after complete payment only. after making the complete payment the doctor did come to see the boy however daily consultation charges of 300 were charged from me.
Before asking for redreasal on the subject let me bring some more point to the light of forum
1. when intially enquiring about the charges i was told 500/- as charges for semiprivate ward for 24 hrs from 1200 hrs to 1200hrs.
2. staff also did not know about the charges as different version were told at different times.
3. exact info about charges was not given as nursing, consultation charges were charged extra hence i have to pay 1000/- per day
4. no stadard operating procedure exsisted
5. i stayed for 72 hrs while i was charged for 96 hrs at the vims and fancy of the dr yadav.
6.no trained staff present as my child was pricked no of times to put an IV
7. the Dr present in supervisory staff were also not trained as they were finding difficult to check the pulse of the child.
8. the bathroom of semi private ward was worse than a public tiolet.
9. even after taking so much of money patients was not given due attention every one was bothered about the money.
10. the discharged card given to me was filled with wrong infomation inpurpose or out of ignorance?

with above as case history. i would like the forum to address following issues
1. keeping the patient in dark about the charges and presenting the bill which was unsigned and hand made
2. why was hidden charges not told to me?
3. I was charged as if my son was in hotel however the cleaniness of bathroom was not taken care off.
4.even after protraying my son condition as critical, why he was not visited by the doctor till 1400 hrs next day that to on my complain. do these doctor do not have any moral ethics?
5. i think dr yadav delayed the medication only to prolong our stay at her hospital and extract money from us.
6. Dr yaday should be force to plea an appology to us as she started blaming us for causing inconvience to he because as literate person i asked question about the treatment given to my child (right to info)
7. so called dr of supervisory staff should be asked to show their degree to the forum and charges against dr yadav should be pressed fwd if staff fould ill trained.
8. the more imp fact is that on enquiring with other pedriatic i found that intial medicine given by Dr yadav for cough and cold clavumbid which contain amoxicillin 200 mg was too strong which led to distruction of all useful bacteria of large interestine. and intiated acute diarrhea in my child. i hold dr yadav wholly responsible for the mental & physical trauma that my 10 month son and my family has gone through. the money making attitude of the doctor has made the case worse.i want the forum to enquire into the matter and set example so that nobody else get this type of treatment from any doctor.

I hold all the all the document of the case which if required can be set to the forum.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I agree with above statement. My son was admit for pneumonia. They use very strong medicine to fix pneumonia my 5 month son could not sustain it and he use to do 20 lose motions in a day. they kept my son for 5 days and charge were as good as 5 star hotel. Service was pathetic. finally i took my son in Inamdar Hospital fatima nagar and admited there for 3 days. Inamdar hospital is the best, i got awesome service there charges were 30% less then Srinivas hospital kirkee.

Thanks for Inamdar hospital and the professional doctors over there.

I would say srinivas hospital should stop sucking blood of poor people...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other