[Resolved]  SRM VOLVO BUS TO TENKASI — BRAKE FAILURE-12 hrs waited on the NH 45 ROAD LIKE DOGS

Hello everybody, dont ever travel by SRM AC VOLVO BUSES IN INDIA, last Friday 20.08.2010 I booked in one of the SRM Volvo coach; it stopped exactly after an hour at Guduvancherry around about 945pm till 500am next day. we rang to police the managment nobody bothered in this devloped metro city......BEWARE DONT TRAVEL BY SRM ...............DONT TRAVEL BY SRM...........PLS PLS DONT TRAVEL AND WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS HARD EARNED MONEY

Comments

Thanks for your posting in net. This would really helpful for the further passenger. I too agree with the comments. I am one of the affected passengers.Kindly travel in the bus in your own risk and safety since if there are any problems in the mid way, the emergencey numbers given in the ticket or the bus teminus response will not be there. Before travellling kindly inform to your relatives and friends for immediate contact.

Think more than trice before you book the tickets.
This is one of the worst transport available.
it is 100% true i too travelled by srm volvo buses from tirunelveli to chennai, they are badly maintained and have insects inside the torn seats.when i complained it to the drivers they were rude to me. my good advice is to travel by rathi meena or parveen travels.

Tamil Nadu