[Resolved]  SRS Pearl Floor — SRS

Hi All,

I have booked in SRS peal floor. At the time of booking builder was saying that they will take two installments(25% of whole amt) and before the 3rd installment they will do the allotment. But now they are not doing any of allotment. they are directly asking for 3rd installment.

Its seems like that SRS is also a cheap developer like others in Faridabad

Bhupesh

Comments

The people who want to get in touch with me add me in ur mail list and drop a mail to me so that in future we can comunicate

[protected]@gmail.com
SRS peal floor not only asking 3rd instalment but they also misguided people by booking opening for 3rd floor which was not mentioned at the time of booking . At the time of booking builder was saying that they will buld only two floor. and allotment will be issued before the 3rd installment But now they are not doing any of allotment and raisig money by 3rd floor.

Its seems like that SRS is also a very cheap developer and making fool us like others in Faridabad. People should take legal actons against them.

shashi
YE SRS REAL EASTATE LTL COMPANY LOGO KO PEARL FLOOR MAI STUPID BANYA HAI. PEHLE KAHA KI 2 INSTALMENT KE BAAD ALLOTMENT HO JAYEGA AB BOLTE HAI 3 INSTALMENT KE BAAD HONGA. AUR LOGO NE BOOKING KARAYI THI KI YEH 2 FLOOR TAK HE BUILD KAREGNGE PAR YEH ETNE CHEAP AUR DHOKHEBAAZ HAI KI ENHONE 3RD FLOOR KI BOOKING BHI OPEN KI HAI. YEH LOGO KE SATH CHEATING KARNE WALI BAAT HAI. JAB EKKO PATA HE NAHI THA KI HUM YEH 2FLLOR BANA DENGE TO ENHONE UMHE KYO BEKUF BANAYA. YEH SRS LOGO KO JHOOTH BOLKAR FASA DIYA YAAR AB HUM KAHA SE PAISA LAYE BINA LOAN KE. SRS NE DONO BAATE JHOOTH KAHI 2 FLLOR WALI AUR 2 INSTALMETN KE BAAD ALLOTMENT KI. YEH BAS APNA PAISA BANA RAHI HAI. BADI CHEAP COMPANY HAI...KOI BHI BUILDERS AISA KAREGA KYA???? YAAR HUM JASIE GARIB ARU MAZBOOR LOG FAS JAATE HAI ENKE CHAKKAR MAI PAR YEH NAHI MANTE. SARKAAR KO AUR LOGI KO INKE KHILAF SAKHT ACTION LENA CHAHIYE. JISSE KOI BHI BUILDER LOGO KO BEKUF NA BANA SAKE...BADE SARAM KI BAAT HAI SRS REAL ESTATE LTD KE LIYE BAATE TO BADI BADI KARTE PAR LOGO KO ES TRAH STUPID BANA KAR HE PROGRESS KARTE HO KYA???? SARAM AANI CHAHIYE AAPKO...PAR AAPKA KYA FAS TO HUM GAYE JIIIII..
SRS ka jo Peral Floor Application Form hai wo ek aam aadmi ki samjh se bahar hota hai... yeh builders log sab clause apne favour mai banate hai. Aur kabhi bhi hum jaise logo ko stupid bana dete hai... in dhokha karne walo se bachna chayie. yeh floor to badha he dete hai sath mai ye cost price bhi raise kar sakte hai. chuna laga sakte hai aap sab booking karne walo ko. yeh baate to badi acchi karte hai par jo application ke rule and term hai wo nahi samjhte aap sabko usi ka fayda utha kar garib aur mazboor logo se paisa kama lete hai...future mai kab makan banega kab aapko denge kab kya honga koi nahi janta bas ye sirf apna fayda dekhte hai aur kanun ki aad mai sabki mazboori ka fayda utha lete hai...yeh aapko booking ke time par koi bhi baat sahi nahi batate hai...warna enki bookin flop ho jaye...publik ka paisa aane ke baad yeh apni marzi chalate hai aur aaplo time se plot mil jaye ye to aapka luck he honga...fas gaye in cheap logo ki company ke chakkar mai...pata nahi kya honga...lagta nahi ye SRS time se plot bana payegi ya nahi...lagta to nahi inki kartut ko dekh kar...ab to RAM he rakhey...yeh kabhi bhi koi bhi clause ke base par aapse paisa aur paisa le sakte hai...WAH re SRS...SAB RAE SATH...???????? Jab koi kaam aapse honesty se aur time se nahi hota to kyo garib aur masoom logo ko stupid banate ho...Pehle sari baate kyo nahi samjhate logo ko/////////// phir dekho koi firi mai bhi aapka plot nahi kharidega...
SRS is doing fraud as they are planing for 3 floor. Initially they said they will build only two floor. Now how they will creat parking area for 3 floor too.
hi,
Join all the persons who have invested money in this project on orkut " SRS Pearl Independent Floor"
I have also booking in Pearl Independent floor. Though allways clauses in application from is favouring builders, I have choosen SRS because of some reputation as a honest company. No I see they are no way better than other bulders and even worse.
They should give us an option to exit (WITH FULL REFUND+INTEREST) if we are interested, as we had choosen this project because it was G+2.
I have done booking in SRS Pearl Independent floor. At the time of booking, at their website, it was mentioned that this site will have G+2 Floors. In fact, it was mentioned that the Ground floor will have 545 SQ Ft. Lawn area, First Floor will have Terrace 390 SQ Ft. and 2nd floor will have 610 SQ Ft. Terrace area. Add to this they also stated that there will be 3 CARS parking and now how will they accomodate 4 CARS in the same area. I thought of SRS as a reputed builder company. But now I found very unpleasant and greedy kind of builders. Now SRS should give public the option to surrender their Flats and return amount with interest as We do not want to go for G+3 offer.
I have never ever heard this type of mean and greedy builders like SRS. SRS does not keep his words. SRS shows his dirty vision. SRS should stop immedailely real estate job as they are not capable or honest like others builders as BPTP or DLF or omax. SRS is only for business of namkeen. chips or some retail business.In fact SRS should return public money with interest and start some job work for reputed compnies as they want to survive.SRS ji Have U understood what people want from you...you are doing fraud...There is no future for you in real estate as you are so cheap...
I agree with all o[censored]. Now SRS is saying that there would be no roof right, all will use roof.
Map approval is still pending. I have lost belief in SRS. We should report SRS with our strong voice, atleast they should realize that making another floor SRS has lost his reputation.

Plz mail me at [protected]@gmail.com
i have booked SRS floor, yes they have told tht they would build only 2 floors now they have increaseed a floor.and thing about third installment is also true
but is there anytihng being done ?
kya hum log bus baein karte rehenge?
kuchhkar nahi sakte?
hamein sabse pahle to ek dusre ke contact mein aana chahiye
my phoneno is [protected]
i want all o[censored] to contatct me and plz do somthing about it before they can make complete fool o[censored]s.
plz call me
I have also invested in SRS PEARL. I have contacted the Faridabad office and they said that the 3rd floor addition is only for the new bookings and who already booked previously will be allotted to G or I or II Floors. Here my concern is there must be some reason why they are adding the III Floor. May be they have overbooked and trying to allot some III floors to the old investors and opening new bookings for the remaining. I think it's not tolerable for everyone if they allot the III floor to the old investor. Can you imagine the future of the investor for the III floor without a lift? Let's try to unite and go to the Faridabad office in groups on saturday or sunday and pressure them to give in written those words they are promising right now?

I am planning to visit the office on 12 December. (Saturday). If it is feasible for others let's try to meet there around 12:00. Please share your availabilities.
Please Contact me on [protected]
Email: ranz.[protected]@gmail.com
I agree, let us be united and fight for the issues before it becomes too late. I can come on Saturday...My mobile is [protected].
Hi All,

I propose all of you to meet at SRS on either Saturday or Sunday and let the builder know abount our concern. We can also demand for the option like exit with all the amount we have paid plus the interest. I propose to show our disagreement to the change of their plan from G+2 to G+3 and delay in starting the construction.

Please contact me at [protected]
SRS Pearl Allotment - Meet us at Mc Donalds, SRS, FBD on 12 Dec @ 11 AM. Contact: [protected] for further queries, Rajeev
Friends... SRS map approval is still pending...and licence yet not obtained from legal authorities...SRS seems to make fool us...they are not able to build this type of huge projects in due time. they are cheap and greedy... they are just making money...they are worst in the business...yaar ye bana bhi payege flats aru logo ko time se de payege??????????????????/ time se allotment nahi diya aur ab IIIrd floor ki booking lene start kar ke SRS ne apni okaat dhikha di ki yeh kitni ghtiya aur lijad company hai...jab bas mai nahi tha to kyo scheme nikali thi SRS ji Kya BPTB ki trah apne to samjhte ho aap...SRS to BPTB ke samne kuch bhi nhai hai...Ram he malik hai mazboor aur bebas logo ka jisne aapke project mai paisa laga kar glat kiya...
I also booked SRS G+2 and have got deman letter. I enquired today. They informed that u submit loan approvals before 20.12.2009 and u shall not be subject to nay late payment fees. They also informed that tomely payment discount shall be admiisible and shall reflect in the invice after approval.
I don't know whether it is true or not.

Please keep me updated through this channel and i wish to be part of any meeting hereon.

Jaideep Pathak
SRS will loose its trust, we trusted them and they ignored it n thinking to make money at any cost. Mr. SRS its not the way of business...just grow up n think bigger than a grocery shop
Hi, I also booked SRS G+2 and have got deman letter.
Anyhow I had deposited the amount but I am shocked when I hear that they are launching 3rd floor also and started booking.It is really now Ram bhorese.Whenever I visit to them, ask for the allotment but their ghamo batten make me some how relaxed.Now I am decided to visit them on 3 rd Jan 2010, around 12.00 -12.30 noon.Request all of you to present there.