[Resolved]  Ssv 24 Online Internet Service — Worst service provider

When it comes to speaking with people at SSV. THEY ARE VERY RUDE. I used to make monthly payments of Rs. 440.00/- for unlimited internet service which 60% to 70% of time I never got to use as there always used to be some or the other problem at their end. On all weekends their service used to be down, I used to make many complaint calls but still my problem was not solved. Most of the time even the complaint number used to be switched off. People at SSV wont even allow me to meet their boss so that I could complain & get my problem solved. I was their customer for more than a year but they don't really understand the value of a customer. 24 online owner if you really care for your business you should look into this. Your peolpe like Arif absolutely useless. He won't talk to customers properly. People at renew department started fighting with me just because the complaint department didn't register my complaint. Your complaint department didn't do what they were supposed to do so is it my fault. Mr. Ethape also is not able to help me & won't even allow me to meet his superior to get my problem solved.

Comments

I am fully agreed to what Amardeep said. These guys are so proudy, and feel like saala itne log customer hain agar 2-4 logo ko problem hoti bhi hai to hone do.They follow this rule" Apna kaam banta G**ND maraye janta". I agree Browsing and downloading speed they provide is gud, but the kind of attitude these guys are having for customer...saale ghamandi log. jaise hamari adi hai in saalo se...Inki akal thikane lagao...consumer code me complaint karo inka.
dffgt
never go for this service provide.
hamesha phone switch off ata hai. gaand me dum nahi hai customer se bat karne ke liye.
phone ko apne biwi ke chooth me ghusake ke rakhte hain rand ke saale
SSV is number1 in "WORST internet service provider". Those monthly plans they display are completely useless as they dont provide the service for even half a month. Customer care is epic thing. They are only best at 1 thing. "MONTHLY PAYMENT". Those who are luking for new connection ... just forget about ssv as it is scrap like hell and is like throwing your precious money into a dustbin.