[Resolved]  St. Charles Hospital — Dr. Nelson is fraud

Dear all who received job offer letter from St Charles Hospital.

Iam Arshia Fatima & I were selected for the post of Hospital Administrator. I was asked to be there on 30 nov. No interview done in advance. I was asked to send 650 GBP towards legal activities. By Gods grace I came across this website and was surprised to see that many o[censored] have been given the same fixed salary i.e. 7,500 GBP, with two bedroom flat accommodation. I mailed to Mr. Srishankar , he too selected. He pointed out some loopholes such as the mobile number of Nelson and the different signature & web page thing. So I further investigated. I called the St.Charles Hospital in London ([protected]). Talked to recruitment dept. lady said they have not recruited anyone by name Arshia from India. She asked me to forward the mails I got at the id [protected]@kc-pct.nhs.uk . She was surprised to see the mail & surprised me by saying no Dr Nelson Mark exists in that hospital. !!! She even said that I was the first one to contact her and that hospital will be filing case against so called Dr Nelson Mark as he is putting the reputation of the hospital in jeopardy. You all forward the mails that u received at the above id. She said if candidate is short listed then they have to be in London for the interview. Neither telephonic interviews entertained nor the candidate is selected before the interview as we were selected. And no sending money.
She has given me the website of NHS jobs and asked to post my resume there.
www.jogs.nhs.uk
Few things that crossed my parents mind before seeing this website.
1) Great salary.
2) No landline number given.
3) They asked us to send the entire doc through email and not through post as chances are there of misplacing. BUT they will be sending salary, ticket, and visas through courier.
4) I spoke to Nelson & Barrister .They did not sound like British. The ascent was more like Arabic people speaking.
5) Last but not least, BARRISTER asking 650 GBP. As soon as my father read the mail from Barrister, he said it’s fake. They are fraud.

So, do forward all the mails and be alert!!!

Arshia.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Here's another one from that same scammer:

Dear Prospective Expatriates,

Job Vacancy At Union Bank Of England as we have reviewed your CV Bio Data From Www.NaukriGulf.com as we are recruiting in all fields here in Union Bank of England.

There is job vacancy in Union Bank Of England here in UK, kindly send us your CV/RESUME via e-mail to careers.[protected]@gmail.com: while you fill the below questions:

What three position are you looking for Your full name :
Cont: act Address :