[Resolved]  STA OUTSOURCING — EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND

Myself Manoj Shaw, priviously working with KANPUR based M/S STA OUTSOURCING .This is a service provider of ICICI BANK LTD CAR LOAN DEPT. for Kolkata Operation.I work for around 1 Year over there.I have resigned on 30th July 2008. and made all formalities regarding resignation.
I am steel waiting for my PF Cheque I had a talk with KANPUR PF Office. They informed me that they have already despatched my PF Cheque( Cheque No. 541036 & 742734 ) but I have not received yet.My PF A/C No.is - UP/29537/1558
Kindly do the needful

ADD: 273 V.I.P NAGAR
PO : TILJALA
KOLKATA - 700 100
MOB:[protected]

Comments

STA OUTSOURCING — Non disbursal of PF after 1 yrs

Dear All

PF No. UP/29537/1428
Company name STA Outsourcing

This is to informe you that i have submitted all requier doucuments at PF Office through our company's head office. After several regular follow up i got the Cheque no (785824 & 545304) which are amounting Rs 8257/- & 3663/- from PF office. As per telephonic discussion with PF office, both cheques has been dispatched to respective bank branch on 17-Sep-2009 but till date 20-Nov-2009 for payment on my bank account both pdc has not hit my account yet. Requesting you all to plz do the needful as earliest as possible.

Kapil Mittal

STA OUTSOURCING — PF NOT RECEIVED

My self Gaurav Dhawan, priviously working with Panipat M/S STA OUTSOURCING . This is a service provider of ICICI BANK LTD PL Dept for Panipat CPA . I work for around 1.5 year over there. I have regined on 1st February 2008 and made all formalities regarding resignation.
I am still waiting for my PF Cheque I had a talk with PF Office . I have completed PF Formality ( complete pf form and send courirer etc ) after 6 month i had applied for pf but they informed me that you are late for applied pf so your pf has digest by pf department persons
Many time i called there but not any positive response received from there . My PF NO IS UP/29537/1786

Pls do the needful