[Resolved]  STANCHART BANK — UNNECESSARY CHARGES AFTER MAKING REGULAR PAYMENT

I am holding an credit card of Manhattan (Stanchart Bank) and my credit card number is [protected] holding this Card since 2005 onwards with good credit history.

I made an purchase on my credit card and same is been converted into 6 months EMI. I made all my EMI's regularly on payment due date by dropping cheque in drop box of sky pack.

When i received my November month statement Date[protected] which was showing outstatnding of 4077.19 with the payment due date on 12/12/2008 and i made the payment of Rs.4100.00 on 12.12.2008 by dropping cheque in sky pack drop box like every month on payment due date.

I shocked when i received the December monthh statement with debit of Late Payment Charges Rs.350.00 and interest of 334.24 even after making regular payment. When i called call centre people they revresed only the Late Payment Charges leaving Interest amount without reversing which i came to know after getting the January month Statement. As actual Due in December month statement was my 06/06 th EMI (Final EMI) and i made the payment of Rs.4100.00 on 12/01/09 by dropping cheque in Sky Pack drop box as regular.

Even after making the regular payment agian the January month statement was also full of shock for me with again debit of Rs.350.00 towards Late Payment Charges and Interest of Rs.121.64.

Not only this tension after making the entire six month EMI Payment regularly the bank's collection executive from Banglore keep on calling me and forcing me to make the excess payment of Rs.862.84 and a computer generated letter also been sent to mentionning that non payment of Rs.862.84 may result of 1. Levy of financial charges, 2 Deterioration of card history, 3 wothdrwal of card facility.

Because of this threatning letter and to avoid continue telephone calls of collection executive and to save my Credit History without destroying i make the payment of Rs. 862.84 on 10/02/2009.

So please take this issue with concern bank and help me out to take my hard earned money back (excess amount).

For further more details i can be contacted at [protected].

Thanking You,