[Resolved]  State Bank Cash plus SBI ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD — Cash was not dispensed by ATM

At around 8.10 P.M today[protected] I tried to withdraw Rs.5000/- from the ATM at State Bank of Mysore, GolfGreen Branch, Kolkata-700095.At the time there was power-cut and the ATM machine, I think, was on back-up power.When I finished typing information required to withdraw the money, the back-up power also went off and no cash came out.I waited for normal power and when it came at 8.40.P.M the machine made lot of noice but nothing came out .But when I took the mini statement I found that it stated as if Rs.5000 had been withdrawn.

Comments

I am holding SBM ac vide No : [protected] since from 2 year but i did not apply at the time opening account but last 6 months i need ATM card and the i have give the application for New ATM Card at SBM Sandur, branch (Tq), Bellary (dist) last 5 month but i can't any reply from SBM, so i kindly request with you to arrange to sent ATM to my below paramanent addresst:

Subhani H s/o Kasimpeera H
3rd ward,
Pinjar Stree,
Sandur (Tq)
Bellary(Dist)
Karnataka

I am Manjunath.C holding SBM ac vide No : [protected] since from 2 year I need ATM CARD URGENTLY this purpose dated[protected] I submitted ATM Application form to bank at SBM OLD TOWN, branch BHADRAVATHI, SHIMOGA (dist) last 2 month but i can't any reply from SBM, so i kindly request with you to arrange to sent ATM to my below paramanent address:

MANJUNATH.C S/o CHNDRAKANTH