[Resolved]  Status of pass port (hyd d[protected] — Delay in issuing Passport

I Have submitted the Marriage certificate and Sworn in Affidavit to the PRO at Pass port office Secundarabad on[protected]Ref. No. hyd d[protected]. From the status enquiry, It is showing 'Passport has been granted and is expected to be despatched by[protected]. Subject to all documents being in order.' Iam making telephone calls to contact through Tele Enquiry with No :[protected] every day but Iam not getting any response from them. So far I have not received passport from you. Hence I request you inform the status of my granted passport through e.mail and do the needful at the earliest.

Comments

greetings from siddeswar

dear sir i have applied for passport on 9/01/2009 from nizamabad still i have not received passport

plese send status of my passport

thankyou

pass port delay — delay in issuing passport

Dear sir i have applied for my pass port on 6/1/2009 till date they have not send it for police verfication nor they are ready to reply it as i have personel vist to the office they said within a day or so they will send it for verfication but till date they have not i have visted there office at bhopal on 18/6/2009
even i have tried there delhi office but no proper response of it my file no is R000066

please help me in this matter
awaiting for your co operation

regards
dilip shah

pass port — delay in issuing passport

dear sir,
my passport file no is A034861 dated 14th October 2008. I have submitted all the necessary documents and twice police inquiry but still waiting for the passport. please do the need full to issue my passport.

passport — About pass port status

Hello, I have applied for a passport in august,2010, but not yet received it. Current status is "Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO ", what is this PRO what is this meaning.and urgent need of my passport.for this what i am suppose to do can you plz send an email to me as early as possible

Complaint categoryCategory: Other