[Resolved]  STORE ONE, SENAPATI BAPAT ROAD,PUNE — PROVIDING INCORRECT INFORMATION, PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE, ARROGANT STAFF

I BOUGHT A PIECE OF JEWELLERY FROM ZAVERI PEARLS OUTLET LOCATED AT STORE ONE, SENAPATI BAPAT ROAD, PUNE FOR RS. 1790/- ON 18.11.09. I GOT 2 MORE PIECES OF JEWELLERY AS FREE GIFT. THE EXCHANGE WAS VALID WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. I WENT THERE TO EXCHANGE THE SET ON 1.12.09. BUT THE STAFF PRESENT THERE MS. SHEETAL, MR. RAZAAK AND THEIR SO-CALLED FLOOR MANAGER CHETAN GAIKWAD, SAID THAT ZAVERI PEARLS HAS WITHDREW THE OFFER OF BUY ONR GET ONE FREE AND NOW IF I SURRENDE THE JEWELLERY, I WILL HAVE TO SURRENDER THE FREE GIFTS AS WELL AND THE REPLACEMENTS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT ANY GIFTS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE SAME OFFER CONTINUES AT ALL OUTLETS OF BIG BAZAAR, THEN HOW COME THIS STORE ONE CAN STOP RUNNING THE OFFER AT ITS OWN DISCRETION.

THIS COULD HAVE WORKED WITH ME, BUT I WAS AGITATED AND AGONISED BY THE ARROGANCE AND CALLOUSNESS EXHIBITED BY THE STAFF MEMBERS OF STORE ONE. IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE NOT GROOMED ENOUGH TO WORK IN A REPUTED MALL AT ALL AND THERE EXISTS NO BUSINESS ETIQUETTES FOR HEM. THE LADY MS SHEETAL EVEN WENT TO THE EXTENT OF SAYING THAT " PLZ STOP IRRITATING US AND LEAVE THE MALL". THIS MUST HAVE BEEN THE FIRST INSTANCE WHERE A LADY CUSTOMER MUST HAVE BEEN ASKED TO GET OUT FROM THE MALL.

AT LEAST SOME ACTION IS EXPECTED AGAINST THE ERRING STAFF. CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE SENIOR MANAGERS OF STORE ONE , TO WHOM I CAN COMMUNICATE THIS OUTRAGEOUS INCIDENT OF WILFUL NEGLIGENCE.

Comments

Ms. Aasiya sheikh working in store one mall at senapati bapat road she is also stupid and nonsence girl work in there brand staff. Shes dont have knowledge how to speak with the coustomers. Any one give contact no of her manager.
I bought a salwar-suit from Store one around 15 days back. As we did not have enough time, we could not check the dress properly. At the home wde found that one button was missing in the kurta. We went to store one next day to put a button in the kurta. I was told that button is not available so they need to check in their store where dress matirial is prepared. I was assured that I will be contacted within 3 days but I did not receive any call. Later on I received a call from them that button is not available so they need to order that button from Mumbai. First of all after 5 days they told me this whereas they should have called me in two days if buttons were not there. After that, I was assured that they will get the button from Mumbai in 3-4 days and will call me to collect the dress. However, it has been more than 6 days, I have not received any call yet, now I am going to store to get my money back. I dont want that dress. lAlso, will never go to store one to waste my money and time.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other